♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

My guy, Rashad McCants
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dude was my favorite player during my High School tenure. Had that DWade game/physique and all the tools but....

same here... been a fan of his since his UNC days. i was hoping he would be able to have a consistent 6th man type role in the league
ohwell.gif
kardashian box ruined his career 

everyone was rocking loose fit/ baggy clothes in the early 00's, no need to front. 

everyone had a pair of jeans that had more heel drag than their shoes 
laugh.gif

^ Neek Supreme would like to have a word with you two :lol:

But, yeah I remember when the tight jeans and overall slim clothing trend started hitting on here

In the WDYWT threads was straight jokes.

The funniest ones were from the dudes that had the tight pants but was still wearing loose baggy fitting tops :rofl:

Oh man I remember them catching it the worst and dudes was post comparison pics of the buff workout dudes that be in Venice Beach out in Cali with the tight spandex pants and the oversized tops :lol:

Then you had the chubby dudes that was trying to fit into the slim clothing, but I must say that fashion is a hell of a motivator because they lost weight and slimmed their ***** down so they could be in the in crowd too.

:lol: Fashion motivating healthier lifestyles

A lot of dudes got on that Kanye workout plan.

Last edited:
I don't see baggy pants coming back in style. Thinking back on some of the stuff I was wearing in the early '00's :smh:

I don't see baggy pants coming back in style. Thinking back on some of the stuff I was wearing in the early '00's :smh:

Hell the hood dudes still love baggy clothes here in Charleston. Still wear jean shorts that almost go to their ankles and everything... :smh:

I'd love to play mini golf with MJ. But I couldn't afford the financial and emotional hurt that would ensue.

Like when he wouldn't play Tony Kukoc in badminton unless it was for $5K.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom