Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

30t6p3b.gif

what a waste of shoes

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by 1FlyChicwitKicks

Fuzzy pic: Wiz in the cool greys...with his boo Amber Rose 

No hate but that $@*% looks disgusting, my man has the body of a 12 year old girl

you my man...but i dont remember you bein brolic sir.
laugh.gif
j.k yeah wiz needs to eat..no way he hittin amber right

roll.gif
I'm far from brolic, but this dude has to be no more than 120 lbs soaking wet.Amber is at least 130lbs....having money and fame must be nice.::salty::

No hate but that $@*% looks disgusting, my man has the body of a 12 year old girl

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm far from brolic, but this dude has to be no more than 120 lbs soaking wet.Amber is at least 130lbs....having money and fame must be nice.::salty::

do NT celebs count?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
big ups...nice interview. Lotta heat in there
smokin.gif

do NT celebs count?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
big ups...nice interview. Lotta heat in there
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
wiz looks nice

laugh.gif

roll.gif
wiz looks nice

I'm a little confused as to why dudes are getting offended when people point out Wiz's lack of human weight.
laugh.gif
He's smashing A.rose but do you really think shes there cuz of his looks and body?
laugh.gif
shes all about that hype and $. And solewoman you seem to always make yourself sound pathetic without realizing
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

I'm a little confused as to why dudes are getting offended when people point out Wiz's lack of human weight.
laugh.gif
He's smashing A.rose but do you really think shes there cuz of his looks and body?
laugh.gif
shes all about that hype and $. And solewoman you seem to always make yourself sound pathetic without realizing
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
DMX.jpg
 AMEN TO THAT

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
DMX.jpg
 AMEN TO THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom