♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sneek peaks are cool, but sometimes these dudes are trying to show off who has the rarest or most expensive samples. We all know these dudes have $$ and can afford all that ****... I like to see these athletes or celebs with some older GR "heat".

Josh Childress, and Spittas were def some of the best to me. Dude from the hundreds, and Skee's were cool too.

Word up. Some of these dudes just got 1 of 1's cause they have the money, but half the time they are ugly.

I respect the dude with the 85 1's cause he was real about it. He knew his kicks and actually had some 85 heaters. And I applaud him for not spotlighting the Yeezy's. But half of those "what the" series kicks and those 1 of 1's and PE's etc are ugly. Sure they're rare, but they aren't hot.

A lot of those guys just think having a bunch of crazy colored **** that was scrapped and nobody else can get means they're "doing it".

But Spittas Concords and Skee's 11 collection pretty much ******* on the entire series. Son with them metallic 85's murdered it too.

Tired of dudes having Yeezy collections and a bunch of GR's before they drop thinking they really killing the "game" :lol:

Last edited:
I had this convo with my boy the other day. I'm sorry but it's hard to respect "celebrity" sneaker collections. Sneakers have become the new overnight sensation and all these celebs have jumped into the culture and try to flaunt. The rarest kicks will cost you what, a couple grand? What's that to a millionaire? Show me some kicks you were wearing before you got a check and still wear today. Curren$y was telling stories about pulling change out an argyle sock to get '09 international true blues. These other cats going to flight club to by yeezy's and tryna stunt.

I got my solar 2's for retail :rolleyes

Tired of dudes having Yeezy collections and a bunch of GR's before they drop thinking they really killing the "game"
laugh.gif
its the same recycled pics all the sneaker sites use and feature in their " celebrity" on feet features

I had this convo with my boy the other day. I'm sorry but it's hard to respect "celebrity" sneaker collections. Sneakers have become the new overnight sensation and all these celebs have jumped into the culture and try to flaunt. The rarest kicks will cost you what, a couple grand? What's that to a millionaire? Show me some kicks you were wearing before you got a check and still wear today. Curren$y was telling stories about pulling change out an argyle sock to get '09 international true blues. These other cats going to flight club to by yeezy's and tryna stunt.

I got my solar 2's for retail
eyes.gif
Why do you have to "respect" dudes with a nice collection to begin with?

Theyre just kicks, at the end of it all no one really cares what you wear.

Last edited:

I got my solar 2's for retail :rolleyes

this is NIKEtalk doe... most of us are still here for, and appreciate shoes....

One of the biggest ones... Both him and Game
Game is 1 rapper that had always worn retro j's his whole career well before the recent trend, and he has been criticized for constantly referencing shoes in his songs, and yes he has worn fakes lol

Going back to 04 Game referenced Barkley's, Ewing's, Pro keds, Pippens etc in various songs, these aren't really hype beast shoes, or were they in 04 

I think Game is a sneakerhead, but that he doesn't research on the Internet, but he is a hypebeast when it comes to trying to "stunt" on IG lol 

Most of these rappers don't check Niketalk, they don't actually have any idea about sneaker culture (and why would you when your a millionaire with a busy career) other then their own crew, and in their crew they are the rich one who can buy everything so even Khaled who is a tool of all tools would really think he's "doing" it, he'd be unaware of the negative flack copped for the lame pics he posts

random pics from Games IG 

Uh yeah obviously. I never said I wasnt into shoes. Just grabbed the Powder X and picked up the '10 AJKO's.

I still love shoes, the little kid in me comes around whenever I get a new pair but to go as far as picking who you "respect" in the "game"?

Almost as corny as those dudes making sneaker reviews on YT. And no, not performance reviews, dudes are making unboxing videos and "casual" reviews. 
laugh.gif

I got my solar 2's for retail
eyes.gif

Uh yeah obviously. I never said I wasnt into shoes. Just grabbed the Powder X and picked up the '10 AJKO's.

I still love shoes, the little kid in me comes around whenever I get a new pair but to go as far as picking who you "respect" in the "game"?

Almost as corny as those dudes making sneaker reviews on YT. And no, not performance reviews, dudes are making unboxing videos and "casual" reviews. 
laugh.gif
Depends how you look at it really.

I see what you're saying and where you're coming from. It's not necessarily 'respect' per say..the word should be replaced with 'appreciate'

Sneakerheads and people who are interested in shoes ( most of us on here ) can appreciate  someone like Currensy oppose to DJ Khaled or Kevin Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom