♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sudeikis with another clean fit.
not really, those look like pac sun pants with a $3 Goodwill shirt. You don't need to spend lots of money on your outfits, but that is a really basic outfit

whats the price or brand have to do with a good fit? :lol:

as long as it looks good, price and brand dont matter. im sure dudes could go to target and put a great fit together with $50 vs a dude with crappy style spending over $1k in total.

pimp.gif
and the shoes
This vid was great. You could tell how much she's really into kicks, hell she knew each one by name and colorway lol. And she's much cuter than I realized 
embarassed.gif

Someone a few pages back said something like her collection will blow most of ours out the water. It's nice but it's nothing impressive really.

These kind if sneak peeks>the ones where dudes have $1k+ samples and PEs, yet hardly know anything about em, or any of the other shoes for that matter.

Sudeikis with another clean fit.
not really, those look like pac sun pants with a $3 Goodwill shirt. You don't need to spend lots of money on your outfits, but that is a really basic outfit

whats the price or brand have to do with a good fit? :lol:

as long as it looks good, price and brand dont matter. im sure dudes could go to target and put a great fit together with $50 vs a dude with crappy style spending over $1k in total.

Dude, read what I wrote again. I said that $ doesn't make an outfit hot. But but but you guys are gassing up an ordinary fit that happens to also be very cheap looking. That's what I'm pointing out

I remember when cats were talking about how she's gonna go broke or how those weren't her cars or something like she wasn't making any money

Thats nakedness that gets us all guys
pimp.gif

You got a point but she just a pretty girl imo

I would prefer lala Vazquez, keri hilson amd Lauren London just to name a few
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I would have gave you hilson until I saw her feet 
sick.gif

No thanks b
Dudes gonna start rockin asymmetrical socks now

damn I wish I could date supermodels like all yall.

What's your secret?  
nerd.gif

it's simple really...big d + m3
Damnn.

What can i pull with a vw??

I WANNA COMMENT ON THAT BBC ICE CREAM ARTIST BROAD

BUT I AINT FINNA GET CRUCIFIED.

CUZ IF YALL CAME AT ME BECAUSE OF NICK YOUNG

IDK WHAT YALL GONNA DO IF I SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE BOUT T.T.

TT is bunz. She has a nice body, but the face of a pit bull. Saw her in person a few months back.... was NOT impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom