♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

actual infrared VI's > 2010 infrared pack (not really) & varsity red VI's...

by a long shot.
You won't believe this, but water is wet
laugh.gif

not sure what y'all are even talking about, but i was just saying the new "pink" infrareds, as the kids are calling them, are far better, and closer to the OG's, than the infrared pack from 2010 (that wasn't really infrared at all)... and the varsity reds are turrible, too plain and boring...

lot of people hating on them, saying they prefer varsity reds, calling the new ones pink, but they're pretty much infrared, or at least closer to it, and better looking than the other versions the last few years.

i prolly prefer the "deep infrared" hue from 2000 the best tho.

Last edited:
The original infrared that's being used on the 2014 6's are beautiful. Kids today just don't have a sense of style. They can't find any jogging pants or leather t-shirt to match :rolleyes

Nah galaxy foams are live...I didn't like them at first but they are pretty clean after the hype settled down

Nah galaxy foams are live...I didn't like them at first but they are pretty clean after the hype settled down

Kind of agree with this. Hype aside, it was a pretty cool concept that was executed correctly. Now if that sample that Gentry wore had released, I would still hate 'em lol

i didnt even know he had money :lol:
Envy is LOADED

6 figures a year from 105.1 + the multiple DJ gigs he does weekly

He a true hustler. 
I want to see Gilbert Arenas' collection

This. I wanna say Nice Kicks put up a pic of his Jordan collection a few years ago though.

I saw that, but it was just a glimpse. It would be nice to see a video tour of his sneaker and jersey collection. Ninjahood would flip out.

Varsity red is mega boring. Doesn't even look right on that shoe. How many "bred" sneakers do you really need? Lol. The infrared pops so hard, has a fresh look to it, and is as "clean" as it gets (that word is getting beyond tired).

It also has this nostalgic look of the early 90's, when Nike was doing so many poppin', vibrant, highlighter colors like that. Hence, why someone would imply that only kids would not appreciate it (and it's a lot of little kids who don't even know what the OG's look like who are so dumb they're saying the varsity red is the OG, lol). Mostly older people who were around back then would appreciate it. That said, it's entirely possible for someone to just simply prefer varsity red (and I'm sure it's a lot of the guys who don't wear "pink" cuz it's a "girl color", lol). I just don't see why... Lol. There's a ton of bred and plain red Jordans. Infrared is dope, something different.

Last edited:
Eminem is so consistent.

Atrocious taste.

My goodness.

:smh:

I see you ALC, playin' the back with the neon.

Someone post the other pic of cudi where it shows he's wearing a crop top.

Nevermind, just found it on IG... This bout to be hot in the streets yo! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom