♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: you don't even know where he got them Bruh.

so, the EXACT same time all the china sellers release them both of these dudes happen to get them?

... c'mon man

they are HIGH QUALITY fakes, pretty much 98% accurate in terms of look, feel, and material but not made by nike.

TCC aka the closet collector been posting these all week because he got them and hes a known GM/Fake seller. look up the sport blues on IG, you will see all these random dudes selling em too.

do the math, i wouldnt talk trash if i didnt know what i was talking about. These celebs meet dudes who claim to have hook ups and what not so they make friendships and charge a boat load for these fakes which the celebs cant even tell real from fake.

reps to @Zyzz  
laugh.gif

It's no secret a lot of these celebs get these early releases and are rocking fakes. How can you guys forget the RO yeezy 2 fiasco

Whats the difference between these replicas, perfect pair and super prefect? Since when did ppl started using that. Imo they are fake

Whats the difference between these replicas, perfect pair and super prefect? Since when did ppl started using that. Imo they are fake

fakes and these are pretty much super fakes. they are pretty much spot on with minor quality differences.

next to each other to most people, they would think they are exact same shoe. not the same at all tho

What ever happened too B grade

the only b-grade is from nike outlets with a B stamp on the size tag.

dudes pushing fakes calling them b-grades to fool those who arent smart enough to know the difference :lol:

at least zyzz has learned something from the concord fiasco...

cuz dude used to defend ol' boy pumpin' out those fakes 'til the end of time back then, even when they had the clear toe, and looked like total crap. :lol:

even i was fooled at first... but that release schooled me... they are def 110% fake.

no idea whether fab and them got those 6's straight from JB or not tho (doubt it, since they prolly haven't even started production yet)...

Last edited:
My thing is why do celebs want these early releases. If i had the connects I'd be rockin older releases

The connect these days means you a have a buyer/stylist that gets you things for which you pay a premium price for it…"connect"…lol

My thing is why do celebs want these early releases. If i had the connects I'd be rockin older releases

thats what flight club is for :lol:

they want shoes months in advance to stunt on people on social media. people thinking your doing it if you have a pair of kicks that doesnt release for 6 months

so, the EXACT same time all the china sellers release them both of these dudes happen to get them?

... c'mon man

they are HIGH QUALITY fakes, pretty much 98% accurate in terms of look, feel, and material but not made by nike.

TCC aka the closet collector been posting these all week because he got them and hes a known GM/Fake seller. look up the sport blues on IG, you will see all these random dudes selling em too.

do the math, i wouldnt talk trash if i didnt know what i was talking about. These celebs meet dudes who claim to have hook ups and what not so they make friendships and charge a boat load for these fakes which the celebs cant even tell real from fake.

I would say this is accurate for a whole lot of celebs.

I know these dudes really only give a hoot about sneaks because their fans do and it helps to make them cool in their fans' eyes, but at the end of the day, what the hell business do dudes taking in millions a year have bragging about some Ar Jordan retros?

I'm not saying they should be into expensive stuff, and I don't knock dudes who really love this stuff (though a hump like Kaleed talks more about sneakers than Greg Street or Chi McBride, or people who actually care). Wear 'em all you want, but you acting like you some super cool cat because you got some shoes (that might be fake) that every bird and their mother is going to have in a month.

What ever happened too B grade

C'mon, b. You have a 2008 join date and you don't know the difference between b-grades and fakes?

The connect these days means you a have a buyer/stylist that gets you things for which you pay a premium price for it…"connect"…lol

Exactly.

The sneaker hobbyists are younger and more naive everyday. They have no idea how the sausage gets made.

Last edited:
at least zyzz has learned something from the concord fiasco...

cuz dude used to defend ol' boy pumpin' out those fakes 'til the end of time back then, even when they had the clear toe, and looked like total crap. :lol:

even i was fooled at first... but that release schooled me... they are def 110% fake.

no idea whether fab and them got those 6's straight from JB or not tho (doubt it, since they prolly haven't even started production yet)...

Word lol

That thread was comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom