♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
White/university xii's were my favorite womens. I think it's the only jordan that dropped as womens, then released shortly after to men as well.

hahaha yea bro I remember I was the first one with these at my hs. got em a week early. Got those and the playoffs the same day, and the fact they were womns, necks were broke in every direction. got em in a 13 in womns. That shoe was so ill. That reminds me, I should bring my pair out, havent worn em in yrs.

The GOAT women's sneaker is the purple invisible woman AF1. Man '06 was felt like last week
frown.gif
I loved with my Invisible Woman's. But all the knock off brands killed the s*** out of em. That fog when being worn didnt help either  
sick.gif

I'm still sad I was never able to get the purple invisible woman's. such a dope shade of purple.

that fog was wack...but with black soft...piffy

I loved with my Invisible Woman's. But all the knock off brands killed the s*** out of em. That fog when being worn didnt help either :x  

Nah brah naw. Them things were ahead of their time. I'm inclined to grab the men's pair now :nerd: I think the world is ready for their come back

If it ain't come from Nike ir a Nike associated company
To give you an idea of how much Nike's sizing has changed tho, how much bigger everything fits, I recently tried on a women's 12 in a recent AM1, and they basically fit, length wise (I'm basically a true sz 12 in men's, but always sized up to 13 in 95's). I just have to take the insole out and they're wearable (just a tad snug, width wise). So i copped my first women's shoe evar. Lol.

Most of Nike and JB's sizing has all gotten bigger in the last few years. I first noticed it on the last Flint 13 retro (from 2010)... A size 12 fit noticeably bigger than my size 12 from the '05 retro.
lol they've gotten smaller bruh. 10 fits like a 9.5 now

If it ain't come from Nike ir a Nike associated company

lol they've gotten smaller bruh. 10 fits like a 9.5 now
100% agree! I used to wear 9 and 9.5 in air max 1's. Ex: my first pair of atmos elephants were a 9.
Now anything less than a 10 in air max 1's kill my foot

i seen a dude on the subway the other day with the purple/white women's 10's those were fireee

I loved with my Invisible Woman's. But all the knock off brands killed the s*** out of em. That fog when being worn didnt help either :x  

Nah brah naw. Them things were ahead of their time. I'm inclined to grab the men's pair now :nerd: I think the world is ready for their come back

Yup. I had two pairs. They were so hard :smokin This is one shoe that fakes definitely hurt though. People used to be in the mall with all kinds of colors and people would tell me, "look, he got them too" SMH. Still a great looking shoe, well done by Nike

To give you an idea of how much Nike's sizing has changed tho, how much bigger everything fits, I recently tried on a women's 12 in a recent AM1, and they basically fit, length wise (I'm basically a true sz 12 in men's, but always sized up to 13 in 95's). I just have to take the insole out and they're wearable (just a tad snug, width wise). So i copped my first women's shoe evar. Lol.

Most of Nike and JB's sizing has all gotten bigger in the last few years.
I first noticed it on the last Flint 13 retro (from 2010)... A size 12 fit noticeably bigger than my size 12 from the '05 retro.

You must either be an exception or your feet have shrunk in the last few years. Nike shoes have become a half to full size smaller while JB shoes have been consistent.

^ Learn something new everyday, I didn't know they made legit invisible AF1. The only ones I ever saw around my way were the bootlegs the Muslim sold

Always thought the invisible AF1s were horrible. 
mean.gif

*Waits for Invisible Air Foamposites*

Last edited:
there are some nice women's forces. probably the only one i own is this one though:

i think the one shoe that has women's colorways that almost rival the men's is the air max 95. especially with the foot action/foot locker exclusives.

Womens 95 CWs might be better than the men's, pound for pound - Lightinings, Resins, Pears, Pools, Fire Pinks ... the list goes on

Original heat. From Dru Down 1996 album.

He even wore the original track suit that went with the XI's.

I pursue sound affairs; relax like Dru Down's hair

How yall not gonna mention the GOAT womens shoe

Close. The greatest shoe for women's versions is the AM95. But, the greatest shoe ever that was solely a women's model was the Air Max Shake 'Em Up. The Cynthia Cooper joints. I'd smack a baby for the purple pair in a 10.5/11.

These are blue, but I recall a purple pair too.

You must either be an exception or your feet have shrunk in the last few years. Nike shoes have become a half to full size smaller while JB shoes have been consistent.

Feels like Forces got bigger though, no?

^ Learn something new everyday, I didn't know they made legit invisible AF1. The only ones I ever saw around my way were the bootlegs the Muslim sold

Yes. Both mens and womens versions.

Never liked them myself though.

Last edited:
The Invisible AF1's :x

And once the flea markets and counterfeiters got ahold of them :x

And you could see your foot perspiration in them.. :x :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom