♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Shadows doe
pimp.gif
right

Last edited:
A lot of good points brought up by Wale..... Most people don't realize he was in the "game" before it was hot.

Alot of us from the DMV was in the "game" before it was hot! This area was rockin Foams, ACG's, New Balance, etc; since before the hypebeast faze! Back in 97 when I was in college in NC, bammas tried to laugh me out for wearing the Orlando Blue Penny's! The 1st foams! SMH. I bet them same bammas rockin Foams acting like the hypebeast they are. SMH... again!

I used to float around the country for years and could always tell the DC area guys on the strength of the shoe selection and the way we wore our clothes. Nike boots or foams were a dead giveaway, and we didn't sag like that, just straight legs proper. Solid color 5 panel hats from DTLR and shoe city were another deal giveaway. It really was a DC thing, with a few Baltimore cats in the mix.

If I never get another rep I'm cool, 202 all day.

And the term bamma is not as harmful as people think, it's just our way of saying your lacking something. People out here are political in thought and relatively up to speed on everything, so if we think you aren't then the term gets applied. It's never said with malice.

Last edited:
I used to float around the country for years and could always tell the DC area guys on the strength of the shoe selection and the way we wore our clothes. Nike boots or foams were a dead giveaway, and we didn't sag like that, just straight legs proper. Solid color 5 panel hats from DTLR and shoe city were another deal giveaway. It really was a DC thing, with a few Baltimore cats in the mix.

If I never get another rep I'm cool, 202 all day.

And the term bamma is not as harmful as people think, it's just our way of saying your lacking something. People out here are political in thought and relatively up to speed on everything, so if we think you aren't then the term gets applied. It's never said with malice.

Agreed! I call my homies bammas and bammas bammas! LOL!!!

Yea the purse culture is real. They even have a luxurious purse rental site... bag borrow or steal...Netflix but for purses :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom