♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is well passed skinny jeans, if it weren't for ruffles by his knees you would swear they were painted on.

Brah you srs? Those are straight fit; he needs to catch a taper
sick.gif
You forgot to insert a "Not Srs" in the spoiler if you think those are straight fit. Lmao! 
roll.gif

Banye Best [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji]

dude on the left is too tall for his joggers... and dude on the right is too short for his shorts... they should legit trade, and both fits would look way better... :lol:

kanye's style has been mostly miss lately... not feeling chelsea boots, bucket hats with scarves, or the dumb sleeve thing he's trying to do... i respect him for trying new stuff all the time, but it can easily go wrong...

and those "jeans" wiz has on back there are mega OD tight... i wouldn't be surprised if they were actual leggings, cuz his legs are so tiny, i don't think they make jeans that skinny... :lol:

dude on the left is too tall for his joggers... and dude on the right is too short for his shorts... they should legit trade, and both fits would look way better...
laugh.gif

kanye's style has been mostly miss lately... not feeling chelsea boots, bucket hats with scarves, or the dumb sleeve thing he's trying to do... i respect him for trying new stuff all the time, but it can easily go wrong...

and those "jeans" wiz has on back there are mega OD tight... i wouldn't be surprised if they were actual leggings, cuz his legs are so tiny, i don't think they make jeans that skinny...
laugh.gif
man ...nvm your trolling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom