♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbert rockin Foamposites tonight 
pimp.gif

Has anybody ever seen this jacket is stores/online?
kanye-west-xxl-magazine.jpg

Edit: I know Kanye has on the OG, but I believe they did retro it.

Has anybody ever seen this jacket is stores/online?
kanye-west-xxl-magazine.jpg

Edit: I know Kanye has on the OG, but I believe they did retro it.

I remember when that Fila Jacket as sitting around in stores and online, from '07 I believe.

I remember when that Fila Jacket as sitting around in stores and online, from '07 I believe.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

My man Russy got that special kid in class swag..cant hate on the young and rich tho

How do I acquire this?
Its called puberty. 
alien.gif

Yall dudes jus dont remember how akward yall used to be when u were his age

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

My man Russy got that special kid in class swag..cant hate on the young and rich tho

How do I acquire this?
Its called puberty. 
alien.gif

Yall dudes jus dont remember how akward yall used to be when u were his age

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

that pair tinker is wearing accentuates how dumb that strap is. i stand by my statement that they wouldn't be sought after if they weren't associated with kanye.

Ricky martin could be associated with them and theyd be hot
Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

roll.gif
Khaled's a clown: "911, give me somethin else, another exclusive" dude's shoes are about exclusive as his crappy music- nothin but recent releases and crappy retro's
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I'm in tears

that pair tinker is wearing accentuates how dumb that strap is. i stand by my statement that they wouldn't be sought after if they weren't associated with kanye.

roll.gif
Khaled's a clown: "911, give me somethin else, another exclusive" dude's shoes are about exclusive as his crappy music- nothin but recent releases and crappy retro's
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I'm in tears

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

roll.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I'm in tears
Some sick style tips from Captain Obvious too lol "You wear these joints with some jeeeeans" 
it's a nice collection of recent kicks to have with him on the road but to act like he just shut down the internet is what killed it 

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

roll.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I'm in tears
Some sick style tips from Captain Obvious too lol "You wear these joints with some jeeeeans" 
it's a nice collection of recent kicks to have with him on the road but to act like he just shut down the internet is what killed it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom