Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay attention to Anne Hathaway's sneakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oscar-Promo-2011-Franco-Hathaway1.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i would totally cosign beckham's fit if he wasn't covering up most of those black jaspers with pants...

ruins it for me, but i already know i'm in the minority on that one (so save it)...

So why didn't you just "save it"? 
Cats throw their opinion around then scared to get it back? 

My guess is Beckham doesn't feel like he has to walk around letting the world know he's wearing Jaspers. Perhaps that is where the two of you differ. 

i would totally cosign beckham's fit if he wasn't covering up most of those black jaspers with pants...

ruins it for me, but i already know i'm in the minority on that one (so save it)...

My guess is Beckham doesn't feel like he has to walk around letting the world know he's wearing Jaspers. Perhaps that is where the two of you differ. 

Originally Posted by illphillip

it's not about that to me tho, the reality is around where i live,nobody knows enough about shoes to realize what i'm wearing anyways, so i'm not out trying to stunt, it'd be pointless, i wear stuff for myself. it's about how much better itlooks to ME... how much better the shoe and whole look comes off. theshoe just looks dope, but you can't even really see it when you drapepants over them like that. he's the only cat i've ever seen wearjaspers and cover them up with his pants (even RFX45 doesn't usually cover up his shoes when wearing designerhigh tops like that, and he's arguably one of the better dressedmembers of this forum, and certainly a high end brand connoisseur). just not a good look imo. i woulda given major props had he had on some better fitted pants and not covered the jaspers up.

and i said "save it" cuz i wasn't trying to see this turn into another debate about proto's tongue popping, and all that crap. just stating my opinion on someone wearing one of my fav shoes. i should be able to state my opinion without it turning into world war 5 around here.

Originally Posted by illphillip

it's not about that to me tho, the reality is around where i live,nobody knows enough about shoes to realize what i'm wearing anyways, so i'm not out trying to stunt, it'd be pointless, i wear stuff for myself. it's about how much better itlooks to ME... how much better the shoe and whole look comes off. theshoe just looks dope, but you can't even really see it when you drapepants over them like that. he's the only cat i've ever seen wearjaspers and cover them up with his pants (even RFX45 doesn't usually cover up his shoes when wearing designerhigh tops like that, and he's arguably one of the better dressedmembers of this forum, and certainly a high end brand connoisseur). just not a good look imo. i woulda given major props had he had on some better fitted pants and not covered the jaspers up.

and i said "save it" cuz i wasn't trying to see this turn into another debate about proto's tongue popping, and all that crap. just stating my opinion on someone wearing one of my fav shoes. i should be able to state my opinion without it turning into world war 5 around here.

Wow get over it.ur gonna be 50 whining about how people cover their sneakers.lmao.How bout this, when YOU wear YOUR jaspers, YOU put the tongue how ever YOU want to.smh.u shoulda "saved it".Its not a big deal at all.

Wow get over it.ur gonna be 50 whining about how people cover their sneakers.lmao.How bout this, when YOU wear YOUR jaspers, YOU put the tongue how ever YOU want to.smh.u shoulda "saved it".Its not a big deal at all.

oh ok, i didn't get the memo that all you guys can criticize celebrities and how they dress in this thread, but i can't. my bad. 
laugh.gif

oh ok, i didn't get the memo that all you guys can criticize celebrities and how they dress in this thread, but i can't. my bad. 
laugh.gif

I don't think that can be that old school cause he didn't have as much ink before or hold a guitar

this is old school weezy

4s1z41.jpg

I don't think that can be that old school cause he didn't have as much ink before or hold a guitar

this is old school weezy

4s1z41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom