♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bred and royal 1's are as hypebeast as it gets. Every time I see someone in them they have on their Kanye West costume with a matching flannel and oversized tee.

Last edited:
af1 are trash

Bred and royal 1's are as hypebeast as it gets. Every time I see someone in them they have on their Kanye West costume with a matching flannel and oversized tee.

I own both and rock flannels with mine (no over sized tee) but kanye made that look hot for those who didn't know. I was rocking my farmer brown shirts with CDP 18's years ago and no one gave a ****. 1's look best with casual clothes and a farmer brown is as casual as it gets so I guess that's why everyone is emulating that style but you have to give credit to the skateboarders and the grunge cats who really made that look stylish. 'Ye just hopped on it and truth be told he got all that from Don C

Black/red's or Royals or Shadows with a bomber jacket though >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

thats the hypebeast outfit

good thing i dont own a flannel or oversized tee's ;-)

Mids have always been more popular here in the South. Next came lows. Hi's have never been really popular here...

I wanna like air forces but all the pairs I've had have felt weird.

I think its the really fat midsole

yup fat midsole and just big overall

yes i used to own forces 10+ years ago. my little brother actuall rocks the all white lows. hate em

I used to rock all black mids in college. Saw a nice navy and white pair I wish I had bought. Ordered the flax color yesterday since I always wanted a pair of wheats. I like how durable the shoe is.

I just bought a pair of all black mids about 2 weeks ago and they're so minimalist :nthat:

Didn't even wanna deal with the hype the flax brought

Hi's were always my favorite Forces.

I can see why someone wouldn't like them though. I used to wear the lows for a few years and then I said **** that **** because the comfort was barely there.

Yes, I'm aware that the Hi's aren't much better. I barely wear any of them, but they'll always have my love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom