♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capo is too old to be wearing a hypebeast uni like that

Luda clothes still fit like its '03. Eudoxie looks very lickable though.

Funk Flex made DB4's look good.

am i the only one who thought of the deer crossing sign when they saw this pic
images

am i the only one who thought of the deer crossing sign when they saw this pic

images

It looks like he saw a roach and was gonna kill it with the ball then the roach flew and he was like heeeelllllll no..

Last edited:
I f*** with Jimmy. He likes to act ignorant in front of the cameras but dude is articulate and knows how to play the game to get his paper at the end of the day

Last edited:
You guys got some real TAN like tendencies in here. See a pic of Jim Jones and now we got like 5 tracks posted in here :smh:

%#£+ jimmy. Max was doin them verses and laying down hooks. That's why it's over for him now, he piggybacked off Max and $tack.
QFT.. Jimmy went ahead and threw shade at Dame Dash not too long ago but send supposeldy his twitter had got hacked. Max B may be out 2016 though 
nthat.gif

%#£+ jimmy. Max was doin them verses and laying down hooks. That's why it's over for him now, he piggybacked off Max and $tack.
QFT.. Jimmy went ahead and threw shade at Dame Dash not too long ago but send supposeldy his twitter had got hacked. Max B may be out 2016 though :nthat:
called dame a culture vutlure after he was doing much worse with that vamp life bs

Fam, Max ain't getting out. You already know not to believe in the judicial system. Same goes for the appeal process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom