♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley Beal

Man i hate nick young, ******* chuck *** cornball.

Dude is a caricature of a basketball player. Like a ******* cartoon.

No type of defense. Plus minus ratio always in the negative. Lakers seriously pay this dude to stand around and hypebeast.

**** him.

Hope Kobe ***** up his whole self image one day on the practice squad irreparably.

you soft b

you soft b

Lakers fan?

Hope not, because any self respecting Lakers fan should not be a fan of this clown.

Dude is only there for his self promotion, adds zero to the team.

And miss me with any "he eases Kobe's workload" nonsense. Kobe's usage rate will continue being the highest in the league. Anyone can be a chucker volume shooter that plays no defense like Nick Young.

The only value he adds to the Lakers is financial, just like Jeremy Lin. The FO knows these two bums have niche fan appeal. Straight gimmick ballers.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
What that man do to you? :lol:

I rather we pay Jodie Meeks than this *** clown. Dude is there just to entertain fake Laker fans.

Quite frankly i was never with the tank to improve plan because I knew Kobe was gonna be back 100% healthy.

We squandering a productive year from Kobe to tank for a protected top 5 pick that even if we get would turn into a top 3 protected the next year.

Either way that pick will be given up eventually. We basically conceding Kobes last years.

For **** boys like Swaggy *****. Yall enjoy his antics. Smh

Last edited:

What that man do to you?
laugh.gif
I rather we pay Jodie Meeks than this *** clown. Dude is there just to entertain fake Laker fans.

Quite frankly i was never with the tank to improve plan because I knew Kobe was gonna be back 100% healthy.

We squandering a productive year from Kobe to tank for a protected top 5 pick that even if we get would turn into a top 3 protected the next year.

Either way that pick will be given up eventually. We basically conceding Kobes last years.

For **** boys like Swaggy *****. Yall enjoy his antics. Smh
derailing the thread because of Nick Young...you must really feel some type of way about him

dude was signed at a bargain. 

its not like the lakers swung big and didnt try to sign big name stars...oh wait, they did....it just didnt work out

randle going down didnt help but you cant control that, what you can control are keeping the FO from making mediocre FA signings.

the FO isnt going to sign just anyone, and they didnt. they maintained cap space for a loaded FA class of 2015. 

if things play out, the way they always do for LA...we keep the top 5 pick, sign a few key FA's and become successful in 2015-16 then that top 3 pick in 2016 essentially becomes a 20-25 pick ( which wont hurt as much)

:lol:

I heard dude tries to stay current on what's fashionable over in European countries. Is that how dudes dress over there?

^is that a two piece hoodie usher wearing? That leather/pleather looks separate(thot wear)...lol at that thot spell out shirt reference from two pages back.

Last edited:
You really posted those sick fits by yeezy

And then went on to post one of the worst dressed rappers jay z

Then user looking like a bowl of fruity pebbles

You almost had my rep

Usher making me look bad bruh.

*we have the same face. we look exactly alike lol

hov and b looking rough as a unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom