♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'll never understand why someone would wear headphones while sitting courtside... 

blonde milf in the back would get it tho

I've heard a few people on NT say they want Doris Burke :x :x :x :x

She's like 60, wrinkled as hell and pasty.

I'm pretty sure Khaled got on some slim-straight jeans on, but at his size 40+ they'll more then likely look slim-bootcut..
Yea that's why I don't wear jeans that often. Sizes 42 and up all are ridiculously long and look funny.
Why don't you just get them altered? A lot of people cut the bottom and resew them back on so they look "stock" and unaltered. 

Why don't you just get them altered? A lot of people cut the bottom and resew them back on so they look "stock" and unaltered. 
don't know about other ppl but for me personally just don't feel like doing it, rather just lose weight.

don't know about other ppl but for me personally just don't feel like doing it, rather just lose weight.
Fair enough. Some jeans don't come in several different lengths, so I don't have an option for a 30" or 32" inseam even in size 34. Rare, but it happens.

Fair enough. Some jeans don't come in several different lengths, so I don't have an option for a 30" or 32" inseam even in size 34. Rare, but it happens.
I feel you, but if its something out of your control then its different. like if you became a 38 cuz you started eating too many burgers or something and all pants were too long on you, but 34s still looked good. would you customize all your clothing or hit the treadmill? that's my way of looking at it.

I feel you, but if its something out of your control then its different. like if you became a 38 cuz you started eating too many burgers or something and all pants were too long on you, but 34s still looked good. would you customize all your clothing or hit the treadmill? that's my way of looking at it.

or dont eat the burger cuz hahaha

Probably get on the mill, but have a few pairs of altered jeans as fatboy fillers lol. 

Since when does length on jeans have to do with weight or waste size? Last I checked, most jeans have different length sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom