♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of us have seen her naked
nerd.gif
The irony in this pic is off the charts. Dudes probably spend more than that at the strip club...but thats none of my business

word. get soooo much better after season one. One of my favorite shows of all time. So many dope as moments. It really pushed the limits too. dealt with everything.
Word! Remember the Rodney King/ L.A riots episodes? Dwyane Wayne was such a revolutionary character, he was fly and made being smart cool.

Word! Remember the Rodney King/ L.A riots episodes? Dwyane Wayne was such a revolutionary character, he was fly and made being smart cool.

Lots of great episodes. All the way up to its last season. My favorite episodes off the top of my head are when Theo comes to Hillman for a weekend, the "N" word episode with Dean Cain and the Aids episode that had Whoopi Goldberg and Tisha Campbell in it. Great, great show.

yet we al in here talking about what jeans the next man is wearing, the irony is obviously palpable...but that's none of my business.

it's a little more to be expected. I'm hoping cats come here more for ideas and to stay up on what's latest. rather than just a digital fashion show to comment on. to each their own though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom