♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
B9xTtu0IcAAO3K1.jpg

Westbrook just looks mad uncomfortable in the clothes he wears. Instead of wearing crap (that I hope is given to him for free) why not just wear what makes him comfortable?

OG IIIs were ridiculously sleek - the re-retros/remaster and whatever BS they've been hustling in the past decade look like flea market specials. :smh:

Westbrook just looks mad uncomfortable in the clothes he wears. Instead of wearing crap (that I hope is given to him for free) why not just wear what makes him comfortable?

OG IIIs were ridiculously sleek - the re-retros/remaster and whatever BS they've been hustling in the past decade look like flea market specials. :smh:

same goes for nike retros... cheap, clunky retroes

This isn't the late 80's/early 90's B...that ish is corny if you doing that in this day and age.

Can't trust a corny brotha.

People probably said that back then too, let them do them. Its not like styles aint revert back to the 80's/early 90's anyways...

I kind of want them release the Royals with the sharpied ridges. I like the way it looks, and it would be the only way I buy a post-'07 pair of Royals.

Those XX9s are cool too, but I probably wouldn't wear them.

...You know damn well who these are

d3b5c905_eea22bf3b61b0dedeb78e152a1404983.jpeg

Folarin

cab80756_161e55fd4f57867b646b9c2b9e4b6acc.jpeg

Stalley (These Grammy PE LeBron XIIs are fire)

1af0af1c_9dcae8e5388cb41cd5da5fdf268bc817.jpeg

Da Best

424eedf9_2e7ef72ed22eddda271f04f2084f7366.jpeg

Last edited:
:rofl: excellent point

stupid ideology but okay..

:lol: It's really not though.

Ya'll still wearing Cavaricci style jeans from that era? You still wearing Skidz?

Or maybe a more relatable question for most of you would be, are you still rockin MFG Shuttle jeans from the early 2000's?

Point is...IMO, Some things need to stay in the past. I was backing dude who made the original comment and agree with him about the big, clunky, key chain-looking hang tag that's making grown men trip walking down the street. :tongue:

It's not that serious. It's our opinion. Ya'll can derail the thread if you choose (I know ya'll are gonna be butt hurt). Or, we can move on. IMO, grown men look foolish wearing the Jumpman hang tag on their shoes in 2015. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom