♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Cartegena says Hello

you are right about joey .. i would add currency also that would be my top five.. but i mean with actual popularity and who knows the sneaker verbiage clark kent definately knows it but outside of sneakers i bet most dont understand what hes done hiphop or music wise

but you could actually same for dj am

so

1) wale
2) dj am/clark kent
3) trinny james
4) fat joe
5) currency

ya'll really goin act like DJ Khaled dont exist?
mean.gif

They Dont Love You Anymore 3s, man.
He's a cornball who doesn't know anything hardly about the culture. He's more of in the lane of say a TI just with a lot more free shoes. 

Last edited:
Man I love Fab as an artist but he def loses points cuz of the fakes in the past. I would actually put Bow Wow over Fab in terms of kicks.

Dudes need to show my man Joe his respect tho. Got me ready to start paging Ninja

If anything joe passing the torch too wale, we really don't see joe blasting like he used to w his laker PEs no more, recently wale been catching my eye w them Lebron PEs

Stanley prob up next w the next big ball player coming up when he gets his PEs

Khaled hopped on the hypetrain tho.

Theres pictures in this thread of envy from the 90s rockin heat.

khaled was the type to be rocking dub zeros and fusions heavy and then talking bout "listen I got these new mikes...nobody on the streets got these except me and mike"

So this is supposed to be a list of some hybrid category of music career/"knowledge of sneakers"?

What the **** are we doing in here right now? :lol:
nah bro just people with real knowledge of sneakers who happen to be relevant in pop culture .. Not trying to offend lol

you're just mad that he's suffering from success and he has more oreos than you.
Nah that man need to lay off them doublestuffed oreos and that whole suffering from success thing is a cornball statement in itself. Is success stressful? Sure. But, what he's been saying when asked what is he suffering from isn't valid. 

^^^

Dante Ross
Cormega
Everlast
Biz Markie

There's a lot of dudes holding.

DJ Homicide was in Sugar Ray. Sugar Ray......
Hate to be that dude, but NONE of these dudes (and i'm an old school hip hop head) is that relevant in today's hip hop (not that that's saying much).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom