♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA6EMI_WoAAWP5Z.jpg

Lol it's like this dude Kanye dress odd on purpose. I bet Ye be chillin on jets, lighting up fire n spankin his girl fat Armenian *** looking at all these pics of clowns trying to emulate his "style". I'd probably do the same thing if I had that much wealth and soooooo many dudes thought I was Jesus reincarnated lol. I'd tell Kim "hey bae I'm give this dude a compliment on his jordan futures, watch the prices for those go up now LOL" or "hmmm should I wear this ridiculous oversized velour hoodie with the desert combat boots or these visvim mop looking joints? Yea I'll go with the combat boots, F it, I'm a trendsetter!"

Crazy

Lol it's like this dude Kanye dress odd on purpose. I bet Ye be chillin on jets, lighting up fire n spankin his girl fat Armenian *** looking at all these pics of clowns trying to emulate his "style". I'd probably do the same thing if I had that much wealth and soooooo many dudes thought I was Jesus reincarnated lol. I'd tell Kim "hey bae I'm give this dude a compliment on his jordan futures, watch the prices for those go up now LOL" or "hmmm should I wear this ridiculous oversized velour hoodie with the desert combat boots or these visvim mop looking joints? Yea I'll go with the combat boots, F it, I'm a trendsetter!"

Crazy

You tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom