♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
294169BF00000578-3106143-image-a-14_1433176508519.jpg

2941799D00000578-3106143-image-m-13_1433176482998.jpg

:pimp:

if theres one thing this thread has taught me its that -  man makes the clothes, clothes dont make the man..

some clown *** "celebrites" and sports figures  posted just look straight up ridiculous and others are consistently hitting the mark...

The high top yeezy boosts are cool but dem joints are not worth wat cats r gonna pay.

it because hypebeasts tarnish the game for those of us who are collectors/fans/enthusiasts

you ever collect baseball cards? i would pay top dollar back in the day ( if I had it) for a rookie card or those fleer ultras owweeeee 

yup... thats exactly what he did =| 

obviously the 350 boost has a very similar silhouette to the roshe, to the untrained eye.. but boost technology >>>>> lunar/air/zoom/phylon/you-name-it midsoles

unless the 350 is packing some serious  hidden technology, it would cast the same shadow as a roshe

i still need will try to cop

Agreed boost tech is amazing and i love it but these

Aint special.

Like i said b4 if the hightop ones were not related to kanye at all i think some people would still buy becuz of how they incorporate the boost tech into a casual shoe and they look unique....if these were not related to kanye west..........nah.
Is french Montana playing pac man with a monkey wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom