♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
shattered back boards colorway just looks werid

Passing unless kanye wears them before they drop

Bron takin it back

Bron gets major points for rocking those :wow: these and the collection royale AF1's for him take me ALLLLLL the way back :wow: I'm tearing up famb...

Fam I am in awe that anyone has a fresh pair of those. Lebron having a fresh pair still is amazing. Yes he's rich and a Nike endorsed athlete but those are from a time when lebron was still a snotty nose rookie...man 2003 feels like last week
i been looking for a pair in my size for a minute. hard to find a fresh pair in smaller sizes smh

We need a thread dedicated to Ashanti
Why is she gassed so much in this thread?
Good question 
laugh.gif

shattered back boards colorway just looks werid

Passing unless kanye wears them before they drop
I liked em initially, but Drake makes em look meh lol Wouldnt hurt me one bit if i missed on this.

them shattered backboards are gonna be too hyped
mean.gif
easy money to be made
majority of these dudes dont eveb like em tho
laugh.gif

this shoe "game" crap is annoying
its like pokemon cards nowadays. These kids and 'sneakerheads' gotta catch em all so they can flex on social media.

I'm trying to understand what her purpose is now. If I didn't know of Ashanti from back in the day , she would be on the same level as these IG girls

I beg to differ. Atleast Ashanti has had a career, with a number of good albums. These Tahiry's, Amber Rose's, Lira Galore's have not displayed anything. She should not be anywhere near categorized with the likes of those. Not to mention, she is mid 30s and looks better than those girls I mentioned. And, they're younger. I'm sure Ashanti's body is untouched, by a surgeons knife also. If so, defintely minor.

Last edited:
isiah looks hurt as **** :lol:
was thiknikng the same thing. steve francis part 2

also y are him n floyd so close?
he not eem in Moneys tax bracket
EDIT: looked up his paper... isaiah gettin paiddddddd

Player name 2014/15 2015/16 2016/17 2017/18 2018/19 2019/20
Isaiah Thomas $7,238,606 $6,912,869 $6,587,131 $6,261,394 $0 $0
Avery Bradley $7,191,011 $7,730,337 $8,269,663 $8,808,989 $0 $0

im not no where near isaiahs tho :/

Last edited:
Status