♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know sum cats here like dese

SQHAQv4.png

zx2c0Li.png
Since when was it cool too have shoes like a native american?

JJ is washed :lol:

My ____ captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 would be the better guide to Jersey style.

But I agree that his fits excluding the ones with Chicagos and Black/Light Blue XIIs were weak.

My 1st time in this thread in 10 years on NT :lol:

I saw the notification pop up and was like what thread is this :lol:

I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY JERSEY OR FETTY SLANDER NT!!

As far as his outfits, he be on some down south ****, none of us in Paterson dress like that :lol: .. he be on some ATL **** minus the zest :rofl:

It's all good tho, my hood was LITTTTT last night :pimp: :pimp: .. Fetty had them BET Awards on fire with Trap Queen, glad they let him come out towards the end. Wish he would've did My Way and the joint with Monty :smokin

If ya really wanna hear some real hiphop and see what my city is about, click the link in my signature, you won't be disappointed, coldcity coldcity can vouch for the video :nthat:

Last edited:
My 1st time in this thread in 10 years on NT :lol:

I saw the notification pop up and was like what thread is this :lol:

I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY JERSEY OR FETTY SLANDER NT!!

As far as his outfits, he be on some down south ****, none of us in Paterson dress like that :lol: .. he be on some ATL **** minus the zest :rofl:

It's all good tho, my hood was LITTTTT last night :pimp: :pimp: .. Fetty had them BET Awards on fire with Trap Queen, glad they let him come out towards the end. Wish he would've did My Way and the joint with Monty :smokin

If ya really wanna hear some real hiphop and see what my city is about, click the link in my signature, you won't be disappointed, coldcity coldcity can vouch for the video :nthat:

I thought this would be a good time to call in an expert.

I knew you wouldn't let the slander fly, but don't front like your closet isn't full of Robin Jeans and Burberry too :lol:

The video in your sig is dope. Rough around the edges, but I **** with the message for sure and there was some solid lyricism there :pimp:

Gordonson Gordonson Thanks for checking it out, that's my little bro. He just started rapping about 3 years ago and I really just started with the video production which is why it's a little rough around the edges :lol:

We all kinda grew up with Fetty so some music with him should be in the works soon.

And hell no fam, them youngins and the Dominican papis rock the Robin jeans around here :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom