♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't really call these cropped pants. This is just buying your jeans at the right length and cuffing them once or twice. I'm all for that in the Summer. It works with Vans, Chucks, low profile AMs etc.

All August is missing a pair a gladiator and sandals and a purse.

Bruh where is Drake at where he can rock all of these cold weather clothes right now? Its 98 degrees in Atlanta.

Drake was at wimbledon

Chef curry

Bron...dwade

Cant wait 4 these 8)

Kyle reese grabbin some vandals

Can't really call these cropped pants. This is just buying your jeans at the right length and cuffing them once or twice. I'm all for that in the Summer. It works with Vans, Chucks, low profile AMs etc.

All August is missing a pair a gladiator and sandals and a purse.
Nah slim...  looks stupid. Espeacially for a 6'8 260lb dude... ish looks silly... but, to each his own.

Never understood the hype for maroons. They should've released the maroons last year and save the remaster for the sport blues

Last edited:
Never understood the hype for maroons. They should've released the maroons last year and save the remaster for the sport blues

Hell for the Black/Infrared 6s smh even though I loved them but would've been way better with Nike Air on the back

Last edited:
Never understood the hype for maroons. They should've released the maroons last year and save the remaster for the sport blues not released any leather VIs last year if they were going to fix that ****** cardboard upper just a year later.

Fixed. The White Infrareds and Sports Blues should've dropped this hear or next and got the same soft leather upper that the Maroons look to have.

Is there hype for tha maroons?
I dont keep up lol.

Theyre just a personal favorite of mines.
subtle enuff to be 8) seinfeldish

Hopefully cats sleep

Last edited:
^always wanted a pair of maroons that fit, my brother gave me his when I was little, even if I had them now they would be 4x too big.

First time I ever got the same shoe but different color were the maroons after my black/infrareds were beat. They were on sale everywhere. Nice shoe, but they won't be worth the BS this release will bring. Brand Jordan has officially squeezed all the nostalgia they can out of me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom