♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air Yeezy 2s! 
pimp.gif

video could of been better...but ye killed it with the cop car scenes....everyone will be on the hunt for black cement 3's now.....

video could of been better...but ye killed it with the cop car scenes....everyone will be on the hunt for black cement 3's now.....

I usually ride with kanye on his fits, but that all star performance outfit was enough... Nice vi's but those pants... I could see his calf muscles.. Like when you wear doo rags, and you hair stick out the top, you could see hair on his legs like that..

I usually ride with kanye on his fits, but that all star performance outfit was enough... Nice vi's but those pants... I could see his calf muscles.. Like when you wear doo rags, and you hair stick out the top, you could see hair on his legs like that..

^I was just telling my sister the same thing while watching his performance that this N_ Yeezy needs to quit with those leather pants
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's my boy and all but leather pants are a no no

^I was just telling my sister the same thing while watching his performance that this N_ Yeezy needs to quit with those leather pants
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's my boy and all but leather pants are a no no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom