♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

champagnepapi could smash any one of those bishes up there, while you sit here and talk about "leaning in" on the internet :lol:

I personally know a female from Toronto who turned Drake down (def attractive) My sister friend is her cousin. She also related to Corey Joeseph who now plays for the Raptors. She was also at Drakes house for a party before birthday or something I don't remember.

Point of all this celeb dudes can get turned down also from inside sources real inside sources he is actually corny.

No I am not a Drake hater btw, but his fashion sense does suck.

I'm still mad salty about "Take Care". How tf did it win a Grammy over "Life is Good"? 

Drake wants to be Nasir sooo bad!

Why the hell would drake want to be like washed up nas :lol:

Drake is 1-0 in battles after destroying meek mill while nas is still looking for his first victory after loosing to dipset and Jay-z

Last edited:
Why the hell would drake want to be like washed up nas
laugh.gif

Drake is 1-0 in battles after destroying meek mill while nas is still looking for his first victory after loosing to dipset and Jay-z
Stop....

What ever happened to the Battle between Murda Mook vs. Drake? 

Cold Feet?

:lol: at Nas being washed up.

Dude just won the W.E.B Du Bois Medal at Harvard. Last thing on his mind is some old Dipset, Jay BS

That's because jay z didn't anwser their phone call, he was to busy with TIDAL and roc nation, nas had all the free time in the world.

Drake knows what's up though

I never cried when Pac died.
But I probably will when Hov does.
And if my tears hold value, then I would drop one for every single thing he showed u

Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel  

Why the hell would drake want to be like washed up nas
laugh.gif

100 % percent right.

Ya'll acting like Meek Mill isn't one of the best lyricist since Big. Drake battled a real heavy weight in Mill. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom