♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info on Kobes jacket a couple pages back? I think it's the Kobe VI jacket but I can't make out the scales on the arms

Info on Kobes jacket a couple pages back? I think it's the Kobe VI jacket but I can't make out the scales on the arms

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

So glad those Pine's are Pro's aswell...

I might be in the minority but, I've always thought: Pro's > One's.

Bring em..
im glad they're pros so they don't ho' out da penny line..keep candy painting da pros they nike exes nose bleed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

So glad those Pine's are Pro's aswell...

I might be in the minority but, I've always thought: Pro's > One's.

Bring em..
im glad they're pros so they don't ho' out da penny line..keep candy painting da pros they nike exes nose bleed.
laugh.gif

Oh them fruity color Foam Ones will be here one day...especially with the way the Foam hype has been lately
eyes.gif

It's really only a matter of time. I just hope the hype dies out before it reaches that point. Them '07 cactus joints were a sample of what was coming..

Oh them fruity color Foam Ones will be here one day...especially with the way the Foam hype has been lately
eyes.gif

It's really only a matter of time. I just hope the hype dies out before it reaches that point. Them '07 cactus joints were a sample of what was coming..

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Wale wearing chains now
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
@this blatant hate
forreal.. He got that as a gift let him rock it
30t6p3b.gif

*Late Pass*

Hate o_O I'm a big fan of Wale & anyone who actually listens to his music has heard him say NUMEROUS times that he doesn't NEED or WANT to wear chains. Why do you think he caught so much flack when the Pretty Girls vid dropped
"I can't go to Emmy Lolla, stuntin w/ no diamonds on"
"I don't need no chain w/ a cross to know I'm blessed"
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Definition Of Dopeness wrote:

I don't know if he's hatin', but remember when Wale said he'd never buy jewelry, or rock it, because he had family in Africa, or some $%@$ like that?

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Wale wearing chains now
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
@this blatant hate
forreal.. He got that as a gift let him rock it
30t6p3b.gif

*Late Pass*

Hate o_O I'm a big fan of Wale & anyone who actually listens to his music has heard him say NUMEROUS times that he doesn't NEED or WANT to wear chains. Why do you think he caught so much flack when the Pretty Girls vid dropped
"I can't go to Emmy Lolla, stuntin w/ no diamonds on"
"I don't need no chain w/ a cross to know I'm blessed"
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Definition Of Dopeness wrote:

I don't know if he's hatin', but remember when Wale said he'd never buy jewelry, or rock it, because he had family in Africa, or some $%@$ like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom