♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe w space jam so we would notice less. also nees to tailor the pants a bit better. maybe its not possible though with the shoes though

It's sad dudes defend shoes like that hope you defend your children the same

This Is just stupid. Lol like how? On an online message board[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm hurt because sneakers and a tux is never a good look, let alone some sweatshop trash retros?

Ok

:lol: I already said the fit was trash but you clearly hurt over something bruh.

Did Jordan do you like he did Chamillionaire? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
This Is just stupid. Lol like how? On an online message board[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's stupid to get catty over someone saying Concords are trash I know right I swear these simpletons on these boards are brain washed by some shiny pleather glad you and me aren't one of them

Reactions: God
Just like dudes brainwashed by them yeezys.

Mite as well call kanye daddy.

Dude dressing cats like their his son.

I'm hurt because sneakers and a tux is never a good look, let alone some sweatshop trash retros?

Ok

:lol: I already said the fit was trash but you clearly hurt over something bruh.

Did Jordan do you like he did Chamillionaire? :nerd: :lol:

you alright, man? why do you want me to be hurt over some jordans? are jordans, particularly those 11s, of of some majestic quality that i should be aware of? sorry i don't ooooh and aawww over retro concords.

like i said, if me not liking sneakers with a tux... especially cheap sneakers makes me hurt... sure i'll play along

you alright, man? why do you want me to be hurt over some jordans? are jordans, particularly those 11s, of of some majestic quality that i should be aware of? sorry i don't ooooh and aawww over retro concords.

like i said, if me not liking sneakers with a tux... especially cheap sneakers makes me hurt... sure i'll play along

I'm just saying bruh, you and a couple other cats go at Jordan Brand like it's ya'll job.

It gets old b. We get it, you don't like Jordan brand, move on.

I'm just saying bruh, you and a couple other cats go at Jordan Brand like it's ya'll job.

It gets old b. We get it, you don't like Jordan brand, move on.

lol, i barely post on NT and i'm in the group that stays going in on Jordan brand?

It's stupid to get catty over someone saying Concords are trash I know right I swear these simpletons on these boards are brain washed by some shiny pleather glad you and me aren't one of them

Nobody brainwashed, it's just cornballs like you that bash Jordan brand ad nauseam.

Like we get it, Ye hopped on adidas, you hopped with him, if you knew him and he asked you to hop you'd answer "how high papi"?

We get it.

lol, i barely post on NT and i'm in the group that stays going in on Jordan brand?

From the handful of posts in this thread? It seems like an ongoing theme with you.

if you say so. you must be marcus jordan or something.

my last post in this thread even pertaining to jordans wasn't anything negative.

But I get it, you have to make up stuff to make a point.

Last edited:
Nobody brainwashed, it's just cornballs like you that bash Jordan brand ad nauseam.

Like we get it, Ye hopped on adidas, you hopped with him, if you knew him and he asked you to hop you'd answer "how high papi"?

We get it.

Yikes I only own jb shoes :frown: and one pair of adidas tho jb trash get over it they don't make great shoes anymore move on with your life it's sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom