♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by pharO

tumblr_li9k175VbA1qcumiso1_500.jpg

My favorite jays....

I can see it now...all Wales fanboys on here will start rocking soccer kits.
roll.gif

Deadass tho on some g $#@! nobody gives a $%#@ about the DMV or what yall think yall started
laugh.gif
everyone and anyone always riding a NYC cats jock when it comes to fashion dudes been heavy on foamposites out here since 97' and we are the reason (which i hate) why their are so much new "foam heads" see eggplant 2009 release hype
30t6p3b.gif
i been all over and nobody even knows what the hell the DMV is
laugh.gif

Deadass tho on some g $#@! nobody gives a $%#@ about the DMV or what yall think yall started
laugh.gif
everyone and anyone always riding a NYC cats jock when it comes to fashion dudes been heavy on foamposites out here since 97' and we are the reason (which i hate) why their are so much new "foam heads" see eggplant 2009 release hype
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

f041661a9b6538f6ca8485c95a79db77077a02be_r.gif

You sound really ignorant homie...for no reason.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

f041661a9b6538f6ca8485c95a79db77077a02be_r.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Must be the run-on, nonsensical sentence without any commas or fullstops.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Basically... all he did was 

cb33690c1b909649696f3d4ffe83c79601addf96_r.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

Your upset though , you replied TWICE before you let me give you a rebuttal. Your hurt

Your upset though , you replied TWICE before you let me give you a rebuttal. Your hurt

Yo realtalk,

who gives a #$#$ about who started what ??? Does it really matter?? LOL

Another reason why da Westcoast is tha best coast cause we out here w/o tha beef

Yo realtalk,

who gives a #$#$ about who started what ??? Does it really matter?? LOL

Another reason why da Westcoast is tha best coast cause we out here w/o tha beef

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Well said...

Spoiler [+]
At the end of the day, LA>__

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Well said...

Spoiler [+]
At the end of the day, LA>__

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by lugzzy

RIP Nate DO double G.. damn akon, T-pain, bobby V, Joe, aint got nothin on NATE. his singing style is OG way back. nobody better in doing hooks for rap songs.

I respect Nate and what he did for rap, But I hate when people take it TOO far and say "so-n-so aint got nothin' on him" or he's the best to ever do it just because he's an "OG"....

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

Yeah, I said it.....and I'm serious

RIP to Nate though..."Smoke Weed everyday"
smokin.gif

It's because he IS the best to ever do it...dont get it twisted with the recent commotion, he's always had that respect

smh and stoneface

how you gon say you respect him, yet you disrespect him in the coldest way comparin him to t pain
yoooo t-pain<Nate Dogg all day
the OG of the hook
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by lugzzy

RIP Nate DO double G.. damn akon, T-pain, bobby V, Joe, aint got nothin on NATE. his singing style is OG way back. nobody better in doing hooks for rap songs.

I respect Nate and what he did for rap, But I hate when people take it TOO far and say "so-n-so aint got nothin' on him" or he's the best to ever do it just because he's an "OG"....

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

Yeah, I said it.....and I'm serious

RIP to Nate though..."Smoke Weed everyday"
smokin.gif

It's because he IS the best to ever do it...dont get it twisted with the recent commotion, he's always had that respect

smh and stoneface

how you gon say you respect him, yet you disrespect him in the coldest way comparin him to t pain
yoooo t-pain<Nate Dogg all day
the OG of the hook
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom