laugh.gif

You sure? Im pretty sure thats him....

Jones dont know #*!% bout sneakers..."drop out bears"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Maybe

amber's so damn thick.

21si68.jpg

and that pic says lupe in the url, but i have a feeling that's ibn jasper... they look a lot alike.

Still dont get why everyone thinks a bald chick with cottage cheese is SO FINE! Dont get me wrong- Id smash. But I guarantee that if Kanye's member was never inside of her, you dudes wouldnt give a crap. Kinda queerish, in a round-about way

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Still dont get why everyone thinks a bald chick with cottage cheese is SO FINE! Dont get me wrong- Id smash. But I guarantee that if Kanye's member was never inside of her, you dudes wouldnt give a crap. Kinda queerish, in a round-about way

LOL! WUT?

that's mega reaching...

if she was some random i saw walking thru the mall i'd still beast on her booty. i think most of us would. kanye just made her available to see in pix.

and where's the cottage cheese?

600full-amber-rose.jpg
amber-rose-smooth-03.jpg

that could be photoshopped, but i've never seen any cottage cheese on her...

she was a stripper before Kanye
or maybe they were giving her $ as they imagined Kanye beating it up 
eyes.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by PhatDominican

That's IBN. I know they look alike but by now you guys should be able to tell them apart lol

that's what i said above, but apparently mediatakeout doesn't know the difference cuz they put lupe's name in the URL...

these cats are prolly constantly following jasper around thinking he's lupe...
roll.gif

and jasper's like "damn yo, i'm famous and got paparazzi from cutting hair"...
laugh.gif

First u in wdywt talking about apowers pants being too tight, and how its not cool to post that on a board full of dudes while you're still posting your fit for a board full of dudes...now dudes are queerish for thinking amber rose is fine? I'm gonna have to agree with proto and say you're reaching homie,,I mean it's all preferences..personally I don't think that you find half Italian/cape verdeans with a body like that everyday and that's why people hype her up, nothin finer than a mixed girl to me

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

LOL! WUT?

that's mega reaching...

if she was some random i saw walking thru the mall i'd still beast on her booty. i think most of us would. kanye just made her available to see in pix.

and where's the cottage cheese?

that could be photoshopped, but i've never seen any cottage cheese on her...

Well now you have(And thats from front, cant imagine the back). Aside from her body I never understood the hype on her. Maybe, since Im disgusted by ***** that smoke, and girls with no hair
sick.gif

Amber+Rose+visits+Hair+Shop+uFhZ7xIx90Ol.jpg

oh wow, she has gained some weight...

just found this:

amber+rose+jogging.jpg

that's a lil' too outta shape for me, but i'm picky (especially these days since i work out).

oh well, don't get it twisted, if she puts in work mami can go back to that bad body rather easily.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

she was a stripper before Kanye
or maybe they were giving her $ as they imagined Kanye beating it up 
eyes.gif
alien.gif
Very rarely do you ever make any sense dude (to me atleast)                internet personalities tend to clash with me i guess
eyes.gif

Your logic sux- but you like to argue and "serve" dudes on the internet with your elaborate knowledge of "hipster" culture.

I get it.

Proto: You realize that second pic is airbrushed heavily right? first pic was appetizing, but like I said, she aint that FINE. look through the cute/fine girls thread in general- that dude sladewilson posts better broads than that on the daily

Originally Posted by nuggets

First u in wdywt talking about apowers pants being too tight, and how its not cool to post that on a board full of dudes while you're still posting your fit for a board full of dudes...now dudes are queerish for thinking amber rose is fine? I'm gonna have to agree with proto and say you're reaching homie,,I mean it's all preferences..personally I don't think that you find half Italian/cape verdeans with a body like that everyday and that's why people hype her up, nothin finer than a mixed girl to me
Dont twist it- Im speakin the truth.    First, dudes pants were about to bust at the seems, and he posted a pic with nut cleevage- I meant what I said.

Second,  re-read what I said about Amber Rose, didnt say she wasn't fine , said not THAT FINE. I see her posted throughout NT all the time- and its only cuz she was with Kanye and got that hypebeast publicity.         

nuff said,          keep it movin

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

oh wow, she has gained some weight...

just found this:

amber+rose+jogging.jpg

that's a lil' too outta shape for me, but i'm picky (especially these days since i work out).

oh well, don't get it twisted, if she puts in work mami can go back to that bad body rather easily.

mannnnnn thats not amber rose

mediatakeout...

Originally Posted by nuggets

Dont twist it- Im speakin the truth.    First, dudes pants were about to bust at the seems, and he posted a pic with nut cleevage- I meant what I said.

Second,  re-read what I said about Amber Rose, didnt say she wasn't fine , said not THAT FINE. I see her posted throughout NT all the time- and its only cuz she was with Kanye and got that hypebeast publicity.         

nuff said,          keep it movin

Regardless of how fine YOU think she is I'm just sayin you can't be callin dudes queerish cause THEY think she's fine, maybe you missed the last part of my post but I gave a reason on why people might be moved to beast on her, its all preference man...and I'm pretty sure the sarcasm in thunder chunks post flew right over your head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom