♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
n503727195_1027363_7061.jpg

How you guys miss Drake in the back?
The thing is if his jerseys are real why wear fake jordans with them? in that Trade It All video he has on that Blue kobe jersey but he French Blue 7's are fake :S

He prolly got em from the hood or had someone get them for him.

Fab use to grab the jerseys from M n Ness, get em signed and slang em

Imma bring out some of my jerseys with the fitted now.

its funny cause back then i used to work at a sports store called scorecard and actaully alot of those jerseys from the trade it all video came from our spot...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I got the throwback Kobe [Bryant]. It's an L.A. [Lakers] joint but it's the blue one. Kobe actually came down to the video shoot and he peeped the jersey and was like, 'Damn man, I can't even get this one. Where did you get this?' And I had to tell him I got a few connections and if he needs this jersey I'd get him his own jersey."

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
True Story.

I was there too

laugh.gif
story sounds wild right? i can imagine it though......nike didnt make nor da lakers didnt just play with these at all at da time...

Edit:

on second thought though, maybe it was just kobe being a square and not knowing where to get his own jersey in philly
laugh.gif

this jersey was as general release as it came....

Aside from all the women.
Where's the HEAT at on this page?!

Seems like DOM's straying away from Jordan/Nike Brand..

He's been wearing a lot of Adidas Gear Lately..

Peep his latest Video for
"Designer Sh*t"

Originally Posted by ALDY

Aside from all the women.
Where's the HEAT at on this page?!

Seems like DOM's straying away from Jordan/Nike Brand..

He's been wearing a lot of Adidas Gear Lately..

Peep his latest Video for
"Designer Sh*t"

Aside from the "Locals Only" video, to me its one of DOM's best visuals to date

When I think of Fab, even to this day, i think of throw back jerseys with matching pinwheels

The Basketball video (i think) when theres a scene where dude was alternating between 5-6 jersey fits within 3 seconds, first time i saw it i was
eek.gif
 as a younging.

I wanted to be like Fab when it comes to the Jersey game
laugh.gif

A little delayed,
But from Seattle's Jet Life Tour

Spitta in Wht Cements
( I wore my Blk Cements that day..)

Trademark
( My cousin shouted out his shoes as he walked on stage.. )

laugh.gif
@ Jersey Shore Cast, Ron is the only one lookin half decent... this man vinny wit 2 watches
sick.gif
... this man pauly wit the ******ed fitted, popped color and rainbow colored kicks
laugh.gif

FAIL

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I got the throwback Kobe [Bryant]. It's an L.A. [Lakers] joint but it's the blue one. Kobe actually came down to the video shoot and he peeped the jersey and was like, 'Damn man, I can't even get this one. Where did you get this?' And I had to tell him I got a few connections and if he needs this jersey I'd get him his own jersey."

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
True Story.

I was there too
Story is true, I still have the Access Granted on tape. That specific Lakers jersey sold out instantly when it first came out, was a pretty hard to get item and not many were made originally. Also I always thought the 7's had on were real, it was the rest of his crew that went ape with the fakes in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom