♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's not forget that the dude's collection is diverse as hell, he's messing with absolutely all genres of sneakers, from Pro-keds to Nike's, he seems to love em all.

Originally Posted by airferreira

1306924601amber_wiz_sillyhair.jpg
stay on dipset's coatails
laugh.gif

greg street's collection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

i think my heart stopped when he pulled out da air pressure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

^ greg street is waay connected... some of his sneakers are exclusives usually from celebrities, rappers and athletes.. its not how much you could spend or make but how CONNECTED you are with certain people.. i must say that by far his sneaker collection has been the most impressive ive seen thus far.. he has both quality and quantity..

This is very true but its amazing what some money can do.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

^ greg street is waay connected... some of his sneakers are exclusives usually from celebrities, rappers and athletes.. its not how much you could spend or make but how CONNECTED you are with certain people.. i must say that by far his sneaker collection has been the most impressive ive seen thus far.. he has both quality and quantity..

Exactly, I've seen some crazy %%!@ before not by being there but by seeing pictures of certain peoples' vaults
nerd.gif
. The people that were actually there have showed me pictures that they took personally...
TONS of heat, things I never even thought existed. Mostly crazy PEs, hypers, OGs, up to quads of things that most of us will never even have one of, crazy samples, OG samples, never seen before Air Forces made for certain brands and people. BUT before anybody gets it twisted I LOVE Greg Streets collection and always have
smokin.gif
 thats the type of stuff I like , EVERYTHING! Tons of variety in there and tons of heat. A lot of bit for everybody and anybody in that collection. Thats what makes his so unique. So at the end of the day what appeals to someone might not appeal to the next man. So who's to be the judge of who has the BEST collection out there? It just depends on what you like. I bet Clark Kent thinks his collection is better and Mayor thinks his AF1 collection is better. I'd take Greg Streets collection over both of theirs anyday of the week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Exactly, I've seen some crazy %%!@ before not by being there but by seeing pictures of certain peoples' vaults
nerd.gif
. The people that were actually there have showed me pictures that they took personally...
TONS of heat, things I never even thought existed. Mostly crazy PEs, hypers, OGs, up to quads of things that most of us will never even have one of, crazy samples, OG samples, never seen before Air Forces made for certain brands and people. BUT before anybody gets it twisted I LOVE Greg Streets collection and always have
smokin.gif
 thats the type of stuff I like , EVERYTHING! Tons of variety in there and tons of heat. A lot of bit for everybody and anybody in that collection. Thats what makes his so unique. So at the end of the day what appeals to someone might not appeal to the next man. So who's to be the judge of who has the BEST collection out there? It just depends on what you like. I bet Clark Kent thinks his collection is better and Mayor thinks his AF1 collection is better. I'd take Greg Streets collection over both of theirs anyday of the week
pimp.gif

'Quoted For The TRUTH.' 
QFT. 
pimp.gif

I agree with you.. His collection is Unique in ways that it reaches out to every single collector, from Jordans, Sb's, AF1's to even New Balances. 

But it's nothing no one has ever SEEN before. 

There's tons of HEAVY collectors that CAN'T even show what they have.. 
nerd.gif

But man, when Greg busted the Linen AF1's out, it straight made me go to my closet & take out my pair.. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

But man, when Greg busted the Linen AF1's out, it straight made me go to my closet & take out my pair.. 

laugh.gif
HA! My DS pair is now in my living room and ready for summer!

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Marlon with Foams
smokin.gif
I recently found out MTV2 plays the Wayans Bros.
eek.gif
I've been hooked lately.

You to bro! I'm hooked on that Martin re-runs bringing back memories. When shows where true comedy.

yeah, that's why i said "not many people" are messing with it. not that it's the best evar. the best evar is prolly largely unknown or something.

but the sheer variety, rare joints, and amount is enough to put him the top 5 dead or alive. at least from what i've seen.

It's one thing to attempt to "rank" music, musicians etc. when so much of it is readily accessible. And even that is pretty ridiculous because everything is so subjective.

But "ranking" sneaker collections and all this "best evar"/"top 5 dead or alive" talk is a bit much when there are soooo many collections we have yet to see.

How old are we here?

#%%% we know about dead men's sneaker collections?

I wonder what Chi is sitting on. Homie has Hollywood money, I would imagine is connected, is older, and had been a sneaker junkie for quite some time as well.

Amber up there looking like a lovely summer day. Those THIGHS!

I just caught up on like 50 pages...arguing over Game/G-Unit
eek.gif
felt like it was 04 or something.

Wale's M&N All Star Pippen joint is bonkers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

fxqxe9.jpg

My man strikes again
He must be so freaking hot in this things
laugh.gif

How can you put that fit on, look at yourself in the mirror and say "yep, that's the best i can do!"

Originally Posted by evahflowin

let's not forget that the dude's collection is diverse as hell, he's messing with absolutely all genres of sneakers, from Pro-keds to Nike's, he seems to love em all.
thats a true "sneakerhead"

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by j d0t win

My man strikes again
He must be so freaking hot in this things
laugh.gif

How can you put that fit on, look at yourself in the mirror and say "yep, that's the best i can do!"
with his rep and money, i don't think he could give an effff hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom