♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Weatherman

What the hell is going on with those Bordeaux's dude in the pic with Juelz is wearing? They look like they have neon soles.
Nike%20Air%20Jordan%20True%20Flight%20black%20electrolime%20graphite%20metallic%20silver.jpg

da jumpman cuzin of da VII's...da true flights

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Wale taking advantage of that M&N 40% sale? Good looks I ordered that Pippen All Star back when they started it.

Killa's fit
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

please don't tell me Wale is wearing some unreleased Lebron VII's....please don't
wouldn't be the first time. he has an arsenal.
and news flash: Khaled is such a clown

Originally Posted by rhester

celeb-14.jpg
LBJ's are
pimp.gif
Bringing the jerseys back... History repeats itself for sure, glad to see the jersey making a come back
pimp.gif
I never was a big jersey wearer, but it is always nice to see them when done right.You have to respect Wale's shoe game
glasses.gif

Yea that gucci jacket is killin em.

and he threw it into the crowd. whoever caught that came uppppp

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Yea that gucci jacket is killin em.

and he threw it into the crowd. whoever caught that came uppppp
u right, joint's like 1170 on gucci's website
laugh.gif
sick.gif

gucci tee..i bought it in ldn 3 yrs ago touring w/ mark ...beer belly made it impossible to wear..confidently ..ha! i lost 10lbs after tour so i said fakir...and i wish i knew M.N had a sale..i bout all mine...just copped a sean kemp from bay..champion authentics from the 90s > MN in my opinion

What up HOMIE^ we just had a dope sneaker showcase at Phatkaps! My 2 tables were crazy! Willie the Kid was in the building!

Champion authentic jersey > MN you might be right, peace!

Originally Posted by AB Doom

What up HOMIE^ we just had a dope sneaker showcase at Phatkaps! My 2 tables were crazy! Willie the Kid was in the building!

Champion authentic jersey > MN you might be right, peace!

i was at junt...which was your table(s)? i was mainly by the fan
was hot as fresh fish grease in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom