♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
celebrity-feet-nba-draft-prospects-sean-john-14.jpg

proto why do you always tell that damn la hipster story? lol i feel like you passing down the word of the hipster bible.

and i agree no romo but from the back those kids are too fat to be hipsters and they dont have that emo/hoover high haircut either.

haha, nah, just true... i respect the authentic hipsters since they try different stuff, some of it's wack, but some of it ends up being dope and spreading like wildfire. meanwhile there's hardly any trendsetters in the hip hop scene, they're virtually all sheep.

I rarely see anyone wear jerseys anymore, not even during the summer.  I'll occasionally see a few futbol and football jerseys.  People were wearing jerseys at the Mets game today, but that doesn't really count.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Kanye-NYC-dinner-Just-DON-Dallas-Mavericks-snakeskin-snapback-monkeys-embroidered-tee-burnt-orange-pants-4.jpg

That Murakami Piece Ahhhh....
mad.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I also expect these Don C snapbacks BeltBacks to be huge 
eek.gif

Corrected. 

I agree with the Murakami Jesus though..

pimp.gif

Ye's looking like a little Rave Girl with so many accessory's on his wrists. 

laugh.gif

raves%20bracelets.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

meanwhile there's hardly any trendsetters in the hip hop scene, they're virtually all sheep.

so jimmy, juelz, & da rest of da dips dont have da entire uptown rockin robin jeans, BB belts, tru's, etc?

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

meanwhile there's hardly any trendsetters in the hip hop scene, they're virtually all sheep.
So you're gonna ignore the throwback trend? Or the fact that the "Hip-Hop scene" before that always had jerseys on?
Oh.

Nothing's original under the sun, son.

i said "most"... of course some hip hop cats got influence, but just like hipster trends, not all of it is dope (and not all of it is original, rocking jerseys ain't really some big trend to be proud of for starting). a lot of it is wack. i'll never give the cats props who had everyone wearing night gown looking tall tees... i give cats from any scene props for going against the grain tho (but how many cats in hip hop can you say do that? who really do something different?)... like i will give jim jones props for putting on a fitted tee during the height of tall tee's popularity, just like i'll give hipsters and kanye props for throwing on skinny jeans when EVERYONE else was wearing baggy #++*... despite the fact that everyone had jokes, they kept on, and now look, the sheep are on it 3 years later.

the biggest thing i noticed in LA was, if you walk around town, cats will pass by you on some WILD fashion #++*... stuff that seems kinda odd now (stuff y'all would definitely clown on), but a lot of it will spread around the rest of the country 2+ years later...

i knew when i saw that group "retro kids", wearing all that old 80's style stuff, people around here had jokes (in the hypebeast thread), but now look, cats wearing mad snapbacks and similar styles... i knew that whole thing was right around the corner (altho it's really nothing new, just old styles recycled to do something different)...

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow never seen than gif before.
Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

joe still looks bummed about the broke up 
laugh.gif

son STAYS looking suicidal. i swear dude is the most emo rapper ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom