Status
Not open for further replies.
vood99 wrote:
Rolaholic wrote:
Enchanted1 wrote:
Yeah kinda
ohwell.gif

But I always liked em so......

Forget about the insane hype behind them for a sec,the Yeezys are an amazing shoe imo. From the detail to the glow in the dark soles/swoosh and the cw's. One of the better original Nike releases in a very long time. Too bad they were hyped to death,doesn't mean that it's not an amazing shoe. 
To call it one of the worst Nikes of all time is straight blasphemous,have you seen some of the designs Nike's come up with over the years and to think the Yeezy belongs up there with those? 
30t6p3b.gif

You serious fam? Disassociate Kanye from the shoes and they're no better than $40 outlet pickup 'fusions/hybrids'. The entire shoe is derivative of past Nike models.

I think its actually the other way around .Im certain it gets alot of hate simply because Kanye made them, sure it was very hyped shoe but why wouldn't it be. I just think its pretty cool sneaker, yeah with the design you can tell it has alot of characteristics of other Nike's. But its still its own shoe.

Originally Posted by lugzzy

blast from the past.. takin yall back to bape glory days.. that kanye verse is nice..
pimp.gif
I loved this performance since I first saw it years ago. Crowd was mad hype
pimp.gif
Like a japanese Soul train.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

blast from the past.. takin yall back to bape glory days.. that kanye verse is nice..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this joint right here...still a classic
pimp.gif
. This era Kanye needs to make a comeback.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Joe Budden chases the match more than Loso

Didn't think that was possible, word to Fabolous' Quai 54 V's fit.
laugh.gif

Dude really even had the basketball shorts matching EVERY color though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this joint right here...still a classic
pimp.gif
. This era Kanye needs to make a comeback.

^ agreed.. for me graduation could be his best album as far as merging the old and the new and still keeping that soulful sound.. graduation is my favorite kanye album..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Al Audi

2191a1v.jpg

sheist bub

I swear anybody rockin pink laces in those foams are foolish.
Since when copying another pair of kicks is cool? 
laugh.gif

Those foamposites are officially called "Poor Man South Beaches"

Cats aint droppin 900-1000 for a pair while they can pay 190 and 2 dollars for pink laces. 
laugh.gif

Cat's in the BX already puttin pink laces in their pair  
30t6p3b.gif

My mans sent me this photo 
laugh.gif

r0e9n7.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Al Audi

sheist bub

Cats aint droppin 900-1000 for a pair while they can pay 190 and 2 dollars for pink laces. 
laugh.gif
there is a BIIIGGGGGG difference between 900-1000 dollars and 190 and 2. That's why they aint dropping 900-1000.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

laugh.gif
there is a BIIIGGGGGG difference between 900-1000 dollars and 190 and 2. That's why they aint dropping 900-1000.

Hence thats why they are the PMSB "Poor Man South Beaches" 
laugh.gif

who cares what laces the owner of the shoe wants to put in. Its not a good look even in the SBs imo but to each his own.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

see? fred da godson explained why foamposites been a hood staple to a T....great interview, these hypebeast running down foamposites got no idea.

Thanks for the feedback. I couldnt have explained it better myself...btw
laugh.gif
at him calling the Concords the Pianos, if he was a bit more recognized that name would stick easy in the hood.

laugh.gif
Since when is it not? You don't see cats getting busy on "inspired" ID's all over the place?

I'm talking legit sneaker lovers with "collections" that would blow your mind still having fun with joints.

I have "Courir" AF1 IDs.

"Courir" Air Max 90's. All Black. White Swoosh. Gum Sole.

Because they're a bit different and tracking down a DS 9.5 Courir AF1.....well I ain't got time for that.

I have "Infrared" AM1 IDss. "Dave White" AM1 IDs. "Grape" AM1 IDs.

You out here laughin' and don't even see what's happening around you. Ain't nobody playing by your rules son.

Originally Posted by illphillip

laugh.gif
Since when is it not? You don't see cats getting busy on "inspired" ID's all over the place?

I'm talking legit sneaker lovers with "collections" that would blow your mind still having fun with joints.

I have "Courir" AF1 IDs.

"Courir" Air Max 90's. All Black. White Swoosh. Gum Sole.

Because they're a bit different and tracking down a DS 9.5 Courir AF1.....well I ain't got time for that.

I have "Infrared" AM1 IDss. "Dave White" AM1 IDs. "Grape" AM1 IDs.

You out here laughin' and don't even see what's happening around you. Ain't nobody playing by your rules son.
You are comparing sb and the foams to the NIKE ID's. 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

The ONLY reason dudes is copying it is because of the south beach. PERIOD.

If there were no south beach, you'll NEVER SEE pink laces in a pair of FOAMS. NEVER. 
laugh.gif

They are the poor man south beach hands down.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why do people care so much if people put link laces in their Foams? Someone please explain this to me.

Its straight disrespectful to BOTH Foamposite line AND the LeBron line.
Never in my life i've seen someone wear foams and try to compare to a NEW shoe

This is the life i'm seeing in my eyes ? 
laugh.gif

Paint the Concords the right shade of blue first, and paint the patent leather too
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. And word, I just find it kind of wrong to throw anything other than the stock black laces in Foam Ones and Pros.

lol at dudes with pink laces in their foams, imma put green laces in my carmines call em them the xmas carmines 6s  
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom