♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

tumblr_lnq9fajLUP1qci1ke
not really heat
now big sean wearing the same hats as kanye....
tired.gif

^can't believe fashion has come to this ..dude looking like they get dressed in the dark in there little sister room..to each his own i guess

Why my pants sag?? cuz im rappin my ##% off.. hahaha!!

no.. like.. seriously.. c'mon.. Kanye's pant sag is acceptable.. sometimes that happens to me when i dont wear a belt.. but i see to it that i pull em back up..

Big Sean's case is quite different.. smh..
30t6p3b.gif
 totally defeats the purpose of wearin a belt.. or pants/jeans for that matter..

I wouldn't put pink laces in my foams, hell I really don't like them in my Lebrons(can't find my black ones) but with that said they are the ones that paid for the shoes and can rock them however they want to, seriously why do you even care to each is own.....

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Why my pants sag?? cuz im rappin my ##% off.. hahaha!!

no.. like.. seriously.. c'mon.. Kanye's pant sag is acceptable.. sometimes that happens to me when i dont wear a belt.. but i see to it that i pull em back up..

Big Sean's case is quite different.. smh..
30t6p3b.gif
 totally defeats the purpose of wearin a belt.. or pants/jeans for that matter..
agreed, and kanye always jumpin/dancin crazily on stage his pants drop a lil but big sean on the other hand 
eyes.gif
 this dude is mad frail, he dont need to get size 40 pants. if dude had a fat gut, he'd look like he's a brick squad member. 
waka-flocka-mansion-nightclub-6.jpg
,and kanye looks like a averaged sized dude; no rick ross, no big sean.

Mark Cuban wearing College Blue 17s.
pimp.gif

Video is kind of blurry, but I noticed it while watching my old DVD last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom