Status
Not open for further replies.
kanye-west-jay-z-watch-the-throne-7.jpg

Ye in the studio recording Watch The Throne

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

This guy..

I hate myself for kind of liking those
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not really into matching but Elz is going to KILL those when he throws them on
pimp.gif

saw this pic of skateboard P in the designer clothing thread. never seen it in here tho. this is a fly fit imo:

2.jpg

Originally Posted by Gordonson

This guy..

30t6p3b.gif
I'm not really into matching but Elz is going to KILL those when he throws them on
pimp.gif

Why do you hate yourself for liking something that appeals to you?...Because the masses don't like them?....

...Do you fam'....

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

saw this pic of skateboard P in the designer clothing thread. never seen it in here tho. this is a fly fit imo:

i almost pulled the trigger on those reds

say what you want about big sean's style, you gotta give him props for wearing his kicks to the fullest!

Originally Posted by datboi81

say what you want about big sean's style, you gotta give him props for wearing his kicks to the fullest!

pimp.gif
yea def i mean he could just buy all of these sneakers...but instead of wearing them he could put them away in the closet and sometimes take them out to take pictures to actually prove he has them

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
yea def i mean he could just buy all of these sneakers...but instead of wearing them he could put them away in the closet and sometimes take them out to take pictures to actually prove he has them

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

This guy..

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

i hate i couldnt get them
30t6p3b.gif
...where is ninja when i saw this pic the first thing i thought about is him saying who are the clowns that is buying the bs jb is pushing out
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i hate i couldnt get them
30t6p3b.gif
...where is ninja when i saw this pic the first thing i thought about is him saying who are the clowns that is buying the bs jb is pushing out
laugh.gif
roll.gif
shoes are still disgusting.
I think everyone is just laying off because people seem to go way too hard backing up hiphop artists in this thread.

Originally Posted by Sequan

roll.gif
roll.gif
he's rich if he messes them up he will just buy them again

exactly. I love how all these new artists are considered "sneakerheads" when all they do is buy the newest releases. Its not like the dude has some massive vintage collection or something. They are hypebeasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom