frown.gif

wait what?? 
nerd.gif
 you into fugazi jordans? nt won't deal to well with members rockin fakes 
laugh.gif
 jk edit your post son. but which nt'er will be the one to cop that maybach 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Few pages back, Mike playing baseball in the IX's...

I wonder why JB never attempted that colorway on the basketball version... obviously the interest would already be there since Mike "wore" them

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Ghenges

So Nike is pushing Ronnie to be their Jordan guy? I thought Pauly or Vinny were more of the typical 'shoe heads' of the show.

Nike pushing Ronnie?
You mean Ronnie pushing Nike. 
laugh.gif

Son isnt under any contract.
Nike sends all types of celebs free stuff all the time and I would bet that Ronnie is def a big enough celeb to be getting taken care of. Nike reps will just ask these folks what they like and send them tons of free crap. 

All that stuff is taken care of by the producers, advertising, marketing and promotion people from the show.  Any show that is watched by X-million impressionable young people is a gold mine.  Subtle product placement is big business.  However, the point is to make it look seamless and fluid like the person is choosing their own clothes and NOT make it look like they are being paid or told to wear that stuff.  That's the big secret marketing companies like Nike don't want you to know. 

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

He's saying he wishes he had Infared 6s not the Varsity reds

looks at post count 
grin.gif
. yeah i got, that it was jokes. anyhow, bape days ye'.
kanyesneakercollection.jpg
Can't believe son just cited post count. Don't have all day to post on NT my man

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

He's saying he wishes he had Infared 6s not the Varsity reds

looks at post count 
grin.gif
. yeah i got, that it was jokes. anyhow, bape days ye'.
Can't believe son just cited post count. Don't have all day to post on NT my man
what you failed to realize is NT lingo, i knew the kid was trying to say he wished he had the infrareds instead of varsity reds, hence the JK in my post rather than makin himself seem like he rock fakes. then i look at your post count and put 2 and 2 together. welcome to NT. it's nt lingo fam take it easy

Aight fam my bad I didn't see the JK in your post.... and this is actually my second account I forgot the password to the account I've had since 05 -_____-

I remember taking the laces out of my Metallic V's when they retro'd the first time.  Not a good look on a skinny white kid in high school.  It lasted about as long as it took me to get the laces back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom