♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by zekmo88

I'll give you the wallet chain and belt, but whats wrong with rocking foams and cargoes ???? 0_o
Your from Uptown arent you?
If your from uptown, you wont find anything wrong with the fit. 
laugh.gif
Zeke u my boy in real life and I honestly got alot of love for u..... But that fit from Jimmy is horrible... I can't even fathom how u feel spark green cargo pants are whats popping in the street
ummm cargo pants are and have been originally green for as long as they've been making em 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

da same cats in here that would swear by camo cargos go with anything have a quam with jim jones rockin green cargo pants with black and green foams?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ya still ain't post anyone with a better fit head to head vs jim jones

only thing i would've delete is da Fendi belt, and add a OG cream colored one, other then that, fit is solid...alot of ya got that "forced unmatching > matching" steez, and its trash..sorry.

its alot harder to find perfect fits then to throw on a random set of anything just cuz.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
Zeke u my boy in real life and I honestly got alot of love for u..... But that fit from Jimmy is horrible... I can't even fathom how u feel spark green cargo pants are whats popping in the street
ummm cargo pants are and have been originally green for as long as they've been making em 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

da same cats in here that would swear by camo cargos go with anything have a quam with jim jones rockin green cargo pants with black and green foams?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

only thing i would've delete is da Fendi belt, and add a OG cream colored one, other then that, fit is solid...alot of ya got that "forced unmatching > matching" steez, and its trash..sorry.

its alot harder to find perfect fits then to throw on a random set of anything just cuz.

Saw who was posting and didn't even bother reading 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this

But John, if he woulda had on fatigues, %%#+$# woulda been like oh thats a smooth fit...lol, I just don't understand how Jimmy can't rock with green cargoes, but everyone with fatigues can????...Naaaaaa B...If Jimmy's fit is trash, then so are these...lol

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 Ya'll going deep in Defending Capo fit  
roll.gif
if you like the belt and Green cargos mix then cool

But Jim Shirt is
eek.gif

sick.gif

grin.gif
 = 100# trash no way you can say that's a Decent tee

Put it all together & the fit  is  
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah, it's just too much green. only thing that could make it worse is a hat or watch with some sorta green in it. if he toned it down with some black jeans or a plain black shirt (the shirt design he has on is just corny) it woulda been aight (not to mention them cargo pants he got on are too baggy imo, all his boot cut pants are just mad corny looking imo).

there's matching, then there's over-matching.

there's coordinating colors (nothing being the same color, but colors that go well together), and then there's terrible examples of "unmatching" (like a lot of what chris brown and weezy have been doing lately, not even coordinating colors that work well, just trying to throw anything together)...

cats are real quick to say "oh that's over matching" these days, but a lot of that is bandwagon jumping and doesn't really mean anything. if you just wanna match your tee to your sneaks then that's fine. it's when you start matching the hat, the pants, and everything in the fit to the exact colors in the shoes that it easily becomes too much. if you're gonna match the tee to the sneaks, 9 times outta ten you want the hat and the pants to be some sorta neutral color (this isn't always the case, but just speaking in general). lately i just try to match one thing, or a lot of times i'll keep it all plain, like all black, and just match the watch to the shoes, if that.

this is a good example of well executed coordinating/"unmatching", and i'll take this fit over that wack jim jones fit ANY DAY!

tumblr_lpzkpxfROw1qi3w98o1_500.jpg

those colors work perfectly well together (that "infrared" in the shoes and "laser blue" in the jacket remind me of the same color combo used on air structure triax).

i'll even take this 20+ year old fit over jimmy's:

28c3gb4.jpg

ALL DAY!

and i didn't even really dig. but i pretty much like every fit posted over the last 10+ pages better than that corny fit by jim jones.
sick.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Saw who was posting and didn't even bother reading 
grin.gif
I LOLed.

On a secondary note sneakerprince did say 'spark' green. Not khaki green.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this is reaching...

Jims fit isn't that bad, but if he rocked some black cargos instead it would have made the belt and wallet chain pop more. Green cargos look like he's trying too hard. No h0m0 either way, that's his style I guess.

But John, if he woulda had on fatigues, %%#+$# woulda been like oh thats a smooth fit...lol, I just don't understand how Jimmy can't rock with green cargoes, but everyone with fatigues can????...Naaaaaa B...If Jimmy's fit is trash, then so are these...lol

Fam in my opinon Ace Hood fit ain't all that (still better than Jimmys but those "off the block" looking Jordans are horrible. The slow bucks fit with the true blues is actually great tho. Notice neither one of these fots feature spark green cargos. Camo is a much easier color to wear than spark green..... I literally am getting a good laugh outta Ninja's post talking bout ain't cargos always been green. Green n khaki colors YES. SPARK GREEN HELL NO. Jim Jones is a 30+ year old man rocking spark green camos.... I guess that's whats really hood now n days lol....

Fam in my opinon Ace Hood fit ain't all that (still better than Jimmys but those "off the block" looking Jordans are horrible. The slow bucks fit with the true blues is actually great tho. Notice neither one of these fots feature spark green cargos. Camo is a much easier color

So u think 3 shades of green plus w/e else da rainbow decided to throw up on Ace Hood's fit is betta den Capo'sFit?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
carry on...Contrary to popular belief, camo is NOT da new black, it doesnt go with everything underDa sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom