♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Only one guy ever pulled of the mags and we all know him

Yup....Yeezy knows best

um, no. for once, yeezy made 'em look the worst...

and poor rick ross's mags... ya know them thangs is on their last leg after one freaking wear...
roll.gif

say werd the only person besides Marty that pulled these off is not even a celeb....that NTer needs some recognition....

besides being an iconic shoe, these joints are butt-ugly on feet....you crazy if ima drop 3k+ on shoes that i have to find ways to make them look good....lmao

Imo. Brian Wilson wore the mags the best. Cudi second. Ross's joints are gonna malfunction and fall apart.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

TI better dressed than Kanye?....you cant be serious, show me something that TI has done that Kanye hasnt.

Im not slurping Ye'....what benefit do i get from recognizing who he is?...you could have made a stronger argument by saying Common, JGL or Jeremy Piven.....but TI????
roll.gif
the only time TI looks really good is when he suits up, dude knows how to rock a suit, other than that, TI dresses just like any other rapper.

kanye dresses like a female all that extra %%+! is wack

I rock plaid button downs with pink in them when I'm wearing my Black Cement IIIs too for some reason.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

No it was Marty McFly

You know who I was talking about. I have yet to see a celeb, no disrespect an nt , or iss'er come close to pulling them off with out looking akward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom