♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airedweezy

Guess I'm throwing away all my Jordan's yeezy wore can't be caught jockin....some of you guys I swear man to much lol

Any leather jackets you have too. And if you ever become a rapper and feel like it'd be dope to have your name on huge letters behind you as you hop around the stage, Yeezy taught you.

to keep it fair, tyga, big sean, chris brown, and even omarion all had that same "look" for a couple of years now...wiz thou definitely jackin da swag...

yeah, most of this is all kinda reaching... but for wiz to rock the U-neck/blazer combo and be poking his old +%*%$, that's a bit much.

This whole page was pretty stupid and unnecessary. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Guess I'm throwing away all my Jordan's yeezy wore can't be caught jockin....some of you guys I swear man to much lol

Any leather jackets you have too. And if you ever become a rapper and feel like it'd be dope to have your name on huge letters behind you as you hop around the stage, Yeezy taught you.

Missed the point but okay

Originally Posted by ninjahood

to keep it fair, tyga, big sean, chris brown, and even omarion all had that same "look" for a couple of years now...wiz thou definitely jackin da swag...
they all have the same stylist except for wiz

I was being sarcastic too if you missed it.

omg wale what is that?
30t6p3b.gif

wale looking like the character johnny deep played in alice in wonderland lol

I was being sarcastic too if you missed it.

Dam now I feel like a jerk
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom