♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by capuT

^ last time i checked, adidas,nike,jordan are brands

all im saying is people mix brands everyday.....no big deal right? mix adidas with nike and thats just plan lazy and looks awful. 

This is Niketalk Id figure more people would feel this way aswell....hmmm

^ last time i checked, adidas,nike,jordan are brands

all im saying is people mix brands everyday.....no big deal right? mix adidas with nike and thats just plan lazy and looks awful. 

This is Niketalk Id figure more people would feel this way aswell....hmmm

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^^idk why sean signed with adidas

he never wore adidas until he signed with them..now he has to wear that brand

Money talks. I don't blame Adidas for going after the up and coming rappers. There are a few rappers that have popped up in this thread that are about to make officially that switch to Adidas probably by the end of the year.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^^idk why sean signed with adidas

he never wore adidas until he signed with them..now he has to wear that brand

Money talks. I don't blame Adidas for going after the up and coming rappers. There are a few rappers that have popped up in this thread that are about to make officially that switch to Adidas probably by the end of the year.

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Originally Posted by show time 96

BUCKS from slowbucks ( NT info on what brand this hoodie is ? 
nerd.gif
)
399337362.jpg

NT info on why he just throws his damn garbage on the floor?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Originally Posted by show time 96

BUCKS from slowbucks ( NT info on what brand this hoodie is ? 
nerd.gif
)
399337362.jpg

NT info on why he just throws his damn garbage on the floor?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son look slumped out in deep sleep. Looking like that cup is about to make its way on the floor next

Y'all are some clowns. You do know that those DBs are inspired by him right? That's the kids fav player so he put that nate green in there so its only right that he wears them.

^ Nate green? the Green was put in there to symbolize KRYPTONITE......Superman's weakness is kryptonite....but I guess you can associate with Nate since he's "superman" and wore green foam lites aka krytonates

db4s are still trash though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Y'all are some clowns. You do know that those DBs are inspired by him right? That's the kids fav player so he put that nate green in there so its only right that he wears them.

QFT

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ Nate green? the Green was put in there to symbolize KRYPTONITE......Superman's weakness is kryptonite....but I guess you can associate with Nate since he's "superman" and wore green foam lites aka krytonates

db4s are still trash though
laugh.gif

Couldnt be more wrong. Why would he add Kryptonite to the shoe if he was clearly representing it for Superman. Check out the interview the kid did, the green is for Nate NOT Kryptonite.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ Right. I'm with you there. I guess I'm ol' fashios. It's like wearing a Clippers jersey and Lakers shorts to me, awkward.

that's like repping two different teams though... we talking bout brands of clothes

id never do it.....

if i got a adidas jacket, i gotta have some adidas on my feet.

I mean, you're wearing shoes that literally come out of an 80s sci-fi movie there's no reason to come up with an outfit that's louder than the shoes -- the bar is already set too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom