♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
41ba508c330c11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

That's definitely Wale... he's the only dude in the game that would think to bring those out of the closet... hate him or love him dude has heat for days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

34rzpxv.jpg

Somebody seriously needs to stop letting this dude dress himself... its clear that this dude has no taste... I know everyone says to each its own but c'mon son
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

herb chicken and tortellini are the inspiration for the yeezy 3, you heard it here first.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Sounds like he passed on that food.  Maybe he got some steak instead or fish filet.  Gayfish Yeezy 3 colorway in the future?

Wale I know your reading this just start posting in the wdywt thread already lol sick fit wale dresses like your everyday dude.

Originally Posted by Ace33Bone

That's definitely Wale... he's the only dude in the game that would think to bring those out of the closet... hate him or love him dude has heat for days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they re retroed.

Originally Posted by dimez81

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they re retroed.
in that colorway tho? I dont remember seeing those...

Originally Posted by rhester

drake-out-calabasas-la-.jpg

Drake's looking real Comeback Season in the face in this pic 
laugh.gif

Angela Simmons can get the D.

I need Christmas LeBron IXs along with the Chinas.

Wale's been killing it lately. Those are probably the Navy/Black/White/Maize Nike Air Trainer Maxes in that pic with Teyana though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats how poor da media/blogs have been at covering that retro, that this guy thinks they are da OGs
laugh.gif

these joints are sitting at my local shop collecting dust.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats how poor da media/blogs have been at covering that retro, that this guy thinks they are da OGs
laugh.gif

these joints are sitting at my local shop collecting dust.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

chris brown making those concords look awful. i didnt think it was possible.

How so? He's rocking a denim jacket and a hoodie with a trucker hat. If anything thats one of his best fits. 
Sometimes you guys hate just for the sake of hating. He looks normal in that fit. Let that boy live.
QFT! 

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

laugh.gif
dont know how joey does it, even if they are birds he stays with some nice women
THIS...all the beautiful women he stays with, dude still stays depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom