Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake%20c.jpg

Warren%20Sapp.jpg

J.Cole.jpg

Jeezy.jpg

DWade.jpg

Via Complex

Who cares if Arenas is wearing D&G. I think its hilarious. I couldnt care less what he wears as long as he is putting up the points. I hope he wears All Stars next.

Who cares if Arenas is wearing D&G. I think its hilarious. I couldnt care less what he wears as long as he is putting up the points. I hope he wears All Stars next.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by rhester

if those are the retros, then the blue devils fitted is the heat in this pic.

actually it would be the knicks snap back
laugh.gif

lulz, he means the duke fitted that kid is rocking to the back.
I think hes talking about the knicks snap-back is more "heat" then the blue devils hat....

*KanyeShrug*

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by rhester

if those are the retros, then the blue devils fitted is the heat in this pic.

actually it would be the knicks snap back
laugh.gif

lulz, he means the duke fitted that kid is rocking to the back.
I think hes talking about the knicks snap-back is more "heat" then the blue devils hat....

*KanyeShrug*

Originally Posted by El Bro

that was da very first time i ever seen high fashion kicks on da court, i hope duke starts a trend....da NBA feet has gotten too cookie cutter.

Originally Posted by El Bro

that was da very first time i ever seen high fashion kicks on da court, i hope duke starts a trend....da NBA feet has gotten too cookie cutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom