♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Wale is gonna pull an MC Hammer soon with the amount he must spend on kicks

You know half of wale's collection has been before rap money right?
This dude isn't buying NEW bucks, duke been wearing heat since he's been living back here in the DMV. 

If you're not going broke from buying hundreds of shoes, what makes you think he is? 

Originally Posted by PRIME

This dude isn't buying NEW bucks, duke been wearing heat since he's been living back here in the DMV. 

If you're not going broke from buying hundreds of shoes, what makes you think he is? 
well said
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

That A's combo with buck sb's is nice, but the skinny pants look weird, especially sagging- how you gonna sag slim fits like that, dudes sitting on his belt like its comfortable. I can oonly imagine how uncomfortable it would be to have slim fit pants with the crotch at my knees, having to shuffle instead of walking. Trying way too hard to look hip
Ross looks hilarious, hes almost too fat to be fashionable- maybe just a moo-moo and some jordans in the future.

Im not an advocate for people who sag, but it sorta bothers me when people complain about sagging pants down to their knees, or the crotch a the knees. Only cats I see do that are people still stuck in 2001 or these Polo down/True Religion fools. That looks ridiculous and completely stupid. I sag a little bit, certainly not to the degree some people do, and its no uncomfortable at all. I dont do it on purpose, it just happens. Wale aint even sagging that much.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

because my salary and career is more steady than his? (long term wise)
"I live by the beat like you live check to check... if you don't move your feet then I don't eat so we like to neck to neck"

countless athletes/musicians/celebrities make money, and spend money, and when the lights go down some of them are a victim of bad money management... Of course I don't know the dude personally, and in all honesty, he sounds like a smart educated man, so hopefully it doesn't happen to him 
pimp.gif

not sure if every remembers him, but here's Dennis Dixon, old oregon QB and now on the Steelers, new twitter pic and the latest tweet "S/O to Tinker Hatfield"
Swoosh510.jpg

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by yaosux

Son reminds me of a South Park episode...
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

The disrespect... 
laugh.gif

As a side note, 2Chainz's (sp?
laugh.gif
) explanation may have justified looking into higher end gear. I never thought of it that way. 

For all you know, LV/Gucci etc.. are just using 100% full grain leather on their sneakers and charging a small fortune for them. Nike/JB use the worst possible materials - they cut corners like nobody's business. I haven't heard of this 2Chainz cat but the LV sneakers he had on look like the Reebok AF1 knockoffs from a few years back. I'm sure that if he had on a pre-2000 AF1 on his feet, he'd be complaining about LV exploiting the hood and ripping people off when his 'Uptowns' are just as good in terms of durability and comfort and cost 1/9th the price.

Originally Posted by jst628

not sure if every remembers him, but here's Dennis Dixon, old oregon QB and now on the Steelers, new twitter pic and the latest tweet "S/O to Tinker Hatfield"
Swoosh510.jpg
those are fire 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

forced to assume Victor smashed...

lmao, but na,Cruz's fiance is bad though
Elaina-Whatley-3.jpg

"Dominicans are still up by 20 with 2 mins left in the 4th quarter".....
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom