Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by rhester

Frank Ocean
tumblr_lzpto4QdfL1qdrz3yo1_500.jpg

Franks taste in cars and kicks 
pimp.gif
E30 325iX (all wheel drive, you can tell by the fender flares).  Not as fresh as the E30 M3 he had on the Nostalgia delux cover but still pretty nice.

Still searching for a pair of mags at a reasonable price. I need a pair for my collection.

Originally Posted by sp

Still searching for a pair of mags at a reasonable price. I need a pair for my collection.
maybe if you could get a pair of galazy foams, you could probably trade for 2 pairs of mags 
laugh.gif

Lmao. That's crazy. I'm gonna try my best to get one, and see if someone will do that trade. These galaxys are outrageous. And Nike is making it extremely hard to get.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

It's like paying 200% over for what looks like Eggplants with a custom airbrush job on em.
That's pretty much what I thought when I first saw them.  Throw on some glow in the dark soles, and the hypebeasts cream their pants.  I'd take eggplants over these any day.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

You dudes whine to damn much.

So what if things aren't what they use to be.....stop living in the past.

Adapt, or get over it.
THIS. I can't tell you how much it bothers me when people in the JB thread keep crying about the Jumpman on the back of their retros instead of Nike Air... like their whining about it continuously will make a difference.  But I do have to say, all the resellers are making the shoe game not fun anymore.

Originally Posted by Vinod869

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

You dudes whine to damn much.

So what if things aren't what they use to be.....stop living in the past.

Adapt, or get over it.
THIS. I can't tell you how much it bothers me when people in the JB thread keep crying about the Jumpman on the back of their retros instead of Nike Air... like their whining about it continuously will make a difference.  But I do have to say, all the resellers are making the shoe game not fun anymore.
Its the new generation, man. This generation of kids are on some hypebeast/emo, dressing up for other dudes combo that is borderline feminine. These are the same kids who claim to be "forever alone" like thats cool or something. That aint cool in my book, its pretty pathetic. I just dont get the new generation at all. 
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom