♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sp

Originally Posted by MMG

sp wrote:

mayor deff does his thing with the shoes. especially ids. he got more ids than some ppl have in there collection. lol

its easy when you get IDs for free.
free or not free. it doesnt even matter. hes killing it.  the colorways surprise me.  i m sure i would have some hot pairs but i dont think mine would be as hot. he deff has a solid collection.

He gets a lot of stuff for free but he still spends A LOT more than you and me combined on kicks. I would say 5% of his stuff were gifts the rest was all him and he has 1700+ pairs...you do the math.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

fat (fit) joe

Best sneaker collection I have ever witnessed. Hopefully one day I can share the footage.

How do you go about reaching out to these celebs and getting them to show you their sneakers? Sounds like you have an awesome job.
And sorry for the double post, I STILL don't know how to double quote within one response.
ohwell.gif

I dont do anything but put names on a list and my talent coordinator arranges the rest. Long story short though the VLADTV umbrella of websites has strong ties in the music industry.

2wbw6z9.png

I remember someone posted some form of a photo a while back. Think it was blurry, here's a HQ one I tried to capture.

Andre Igoudala wearing red Louis Vuitton Don's
40450910150610877248463.jpg

Roy Hibbert wearing black/cement Air Jordan III's
41930410150610879158463.jpg

Paul George wearing burgandy Air Jordan V's
40878810150610880538463.jpg

LeBron James wearing Denim Lebron 8's
41984510150612479473463.jpg

Hol up, this !@#$ Jada had a full head of hair under that baldy all these years? My man's been R.Kellyin all of us. As a genetically bald man, I never understand why someone with hair would keep their head shaved for so long...

looks like Lebron went and saw a 3D movie in the theaters and forgot to take off the glasses...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

As far as celebs go nobody is touching Fat Joe. Not Mayor, Clark Kent, Chi or anyone. Joe been puttin in work and he knows his stuff.

Wale...
how long as fat joe been a celeb getting sneaker privileges VS a @*$#% like wale...its not even a contest...

wale dont even have kicks wit logos just for him..have we all forgotten about da terror squad air force I's?

That Knicks colorway of the Kobes is sick 
smokin.gif
H20 looks like he's still in playing shape.  I liked seeing those Flightposite 3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom