♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
IFWT-Jay.jpeg

IFWT-Hov.jpeg

IFWT-CRUZ.jpeg

yeezy 2's are looking real nice in that colorway... must be coming soon with all these guys wearing them now.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jst628

yeezy 2's are looking real nice in that colorway... must be coming soon with all these guys wearing them now.
yeezy I > II though....
no doubt, but i'm liking the black/infrared combo.

I'm sure once they become available to the public and we start seeing them more often and how regular peoLle rock them, they'll grow on more, the shoe is hot, is just that besides Ye, the rest of the dudes in his camp that have do an aweful job at pulling them off....that last pic with Jay they look aighhtt...shoe itself is HOT...I may even go as far as saying better than the I's at least this CW.

They look like a finer more casual version of the I's you guys wait till they release, there are guys on here that will rock the *#!@ out of these, no romo, but I'm sure when we see phar0 and proto pull them off, a lot of you will agree that these > I's, not by much...but still.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

They look like a finer more casual version of the I's you guys wait till they release, there are guys on here that will rock the *#!@ out of these, no romo, but I'm sure when we see phar0 and proto pull them off, a lot of you will agree that these > I's, not by much...but still.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

You laugh, but those two dudes IMO pull off the Is very well consistently without trying so damn hard....let the sodium level in your blood go down a bit.

You laugh, but those two dudes IMO pull off the Is very well consistently without trying so damn hard....let the sodium level in your blood go down a bit.
Not sure is srs.........

You mean proto who wears the glow in the dark laces just to make the glow "pop" more? No flame, just saying. Proto and TOmbz cool ppl.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tumblr_m0jip9ILJa1r98hjro1_500.jpg

Kanye and Anna Dello Russo. This pic is. 
smokin.gif

tumblr_m0j9oeZ3Qk1r949ffo1_500.jpg

Mike Dean. 
laugh.gif

a3f8c1a4684311e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Don C's Yeezys, I wish there was even a chance for me, to get them. 
frown.gif

tumblr_m0hu3jgvT91qbxj23o1_500.png

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by syxth element

Please don't tell me 2012 is going to be the year of the fur hat for rappers
I knew French was the first to do it from the XXL Freshman cover. We'll see how it plays out later this year and if it becomes a trend.

I'm saying that out of all The people I've seen wearing these consistently in here those two IMO pull them off very nice and clean...I'm not saying they are the only ones, just the ones that stand out the most and yes when we see how other people wear certain shoes, it changes our opinion on said shoes, for example NWT is one of those NTers that very often pulls off sneakers very well and yes kicks I wouldn't like at first grow on me after seeing them on these people....TY, NWT, Rhay, Proto to name a few, hell it happens with Wale all the time...lol...I bet when we see Wale with them on people will start to like them web more than they did the I's, is just that as of now the only people we've seen wearing them, are not really known for their sense of fashion, with the exception of Ye himself...I mean Sean Pecas, Jay??...meh...

I never post in this thread because, well because, I don't know who 80% of the people in these pics are. But, in an effort to bring this thread back to its roots, how about some of this.

Attack of New Jeruzzz!
ElDaSensei.jpg

Rachel rockin' Lo
rachellotu42.gif

Needs no introduction
ghostsnowbeach2.jpg

Mo Money, Mo Murder, Mo Homocide

The Mets would probably like to forget that this guy was ever born

Mega Montana

Who else remembers the Tommy Hil Formula 1 line?

OG Judge Wapner in the Lo tennis button down!!

Same damn 'Lo sweater

So-called hip hop heads - if you aren't up on Timeless Truth, do yourself a favor and back slowly away from the Wale playlist and educate yourself.

Ye' is winning on all levels FML
30t6p3b.gif
As far as nt'ers pulling off Yeezy's I have yet to see it, although I've only seen pharo in them once & usually he's pretty fresh

I'm saying that out of all The people I've seen wearing these consistently in here those two IMO pull them off very nice and clean...I'm not saying they are the only ones, just the ones that stand out the most and yes when we see how other people wear certain shoes, it changes our opinion on said shoes, for example NWT is one of those NTers that very often pulls off sneakers very well and yes kicks I wouldn't like at first grow on me after seeing them on these people....TY, NWT, Rhay, Proto to name a few, hell it happens with Wale all the time...lol...I bet when we see Wale with them on people will start to like them web more than they did the I's, is just that as of now the only people we've seen wearing them, are not really known for their sense of fashion, with the exception of Ye himself...I mean Sean Pecas, Jay??...meh...

I guess. I kind of have my own idea of what looks good for me and that makes me decide wat shoes to rock. Besides those two and maybe you, nobody really wears yeezys on here like that.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Ye' is winning on all levels FML
30t6p3b.gif
As far as nt'ers pulling off Yeezy's I have yet to see it, although I've only seen pharo in them once & usually he's pretty fresh

This dude from DC rocked the blinks pretty good. Other than that, still ain't see no NTer wear them in a way I'd like. Personally I wear my with my jammies. Reminds me of when I was a kid and felt like a spaceman or power ranger.

Of course we all have our own personal taste and I'd like to think we can all make our own decisions on what looks good on us, but I'm also honest to myself and have no shame in admitting that yes at times I'm influenced by certain celebs and even NTers who really can pull @@$! off within the realm of my own taste...if that makes any sense...

It makes sense bro. Prince, MJ, Issac Hayes, Ye, David Bowie, those guys inspire my dressing. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom