♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Kevin harts style minus the leather button ups...

But at least he dresses his age if there is such a thing nowadays...

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

MMG-Takeover-Hot97-Hammerstein-31.jpg

anybody know what V's these are? never seen them.

reebok is tryin yo take over. not really sure how they are gonna do it. all these artist arent gonna make them make hotter kicks. is that a rocafella chain ream is wearing???

Originally Posted by sp

reebok is tryin yo take over. not really sure how they are gonna do it. all these artist arent gonna make them make hotter kicks. is that a rocafella chain ream is wearing???

Yes it is and you never know. Swizz got them major buzz last year (outside of the hardcore sneakerhead community).

I think Reebok is in they own lane...Lets not front if Reebok starts to get alot of hype and celebs keep rocking them dudes will be copping and camping for the so called "limited" ones...
roll.gif
 Nike and jays are on top now cause the hype is major. I never seen so many "sneakerheads" going crazy over the same kicks over and over...but back to thread did i miss something with the title...wheres the celebrity heat? This thread is just for dudes to see what they favorite celebrity is rocking so they can cop too...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

I think Reebok is in they own lane...Lets not front if Reebok starts to get alot of hype and celebs keep rocking them dudes will be copping and camping for the so called "limited" ones...
roll.gif
 Nike and jays are on top now cause the hype is major. I never seen so many "sneakerheads" going crazy over the same kicks over and over...but back to thread did i miss something with the title...wheres the celebrity heat? This thread is just for dudes to see what they favorite celebrity is rocking so they can cop too...
laugh.gif

Don't ever compare Nike to that British scum. Let's not forget what drives the hype - design. Where people gonna camp at fam? Marshalls? 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by RJSims

Looks like envy tries to hard...

fam, thats exactly how i feel!....i follow dude on instagram and he comes off as the kid that never had anything and now dont know how to act...he stays getting called out on his love for kicks 
laugh.gif

i really do think hes corny as hell.
i used to love when kayslay would pull envy's card back in da beef era with da DJs
laugh.gif

but it is what it is.....envy just da type of cat that when he jumps on da bandwagon, he jumps on head first.

reminds me of that joe buddin on the breakfast club interview when they said envy barber chair was closed off with a velvet rop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Don't ever compare Nike to that British scum. Let's not forget what drives the hype - design. Where people gonna camp at fam? Marshalls? 
Your first sentence says alot...smh...should of just sent me a private message....Design does not drive hype bro know what you walking about. If thats the case why are so called "limited" nikes selling out, but GR's are sitting on selves rotting...Do some research where you think nike got the Galaxy/glow in the dark bottom concept from...Reebok Atmos Exclusive Ex-o-fit thats almost 2 years old...Were you think Yeezy got inspiraion from the Yeezy 2 from...creative Rec genos, Adidas Y-3 and Pumas Luxury models but i wouldn't expect you to know that cause you think NIKE is original...
roll.gif
design drives hype...you must be part of the cop what everyone else is copping crew...Nike got you brainwashed, dont get stomped out in some Reebok Alien Stompers...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

reebok sucks
laugh.gif
naw, da pump series, and DMX series is legit.

and for chicken heads, da 5411's with neon colored tights from da aerobic era still got a warm place in my heart.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Your first sentence says alot...smh...should of just sent me a private message....Design does not drive hype bro know what you walking about. If thats the case why are so called "limited" nikes selling out, but GR's are sitting on selves rotting...Do some research where you think nike got the Galaxy/glow in the dark bottom concept from...Reebok Atmos Exclusive Ex-o-fit thats almost 2 years old...Were you think Yeezy got inspiraion from the Yeezy 2 from...creative Rec genos, Adidas Y-3 and Pumas Luxury models but i wouldn't expect you to know that cause you think NIKE is original...
roll.gif
design drives hype...you must be part of the cop what everyone else is copping crew...Nike got you brainwashed, dont get stomped out in some Reebok Alien Stompers...
Who talking about yeezys though bro? NOBODY. NAME 1 reebok model you would pay 125+ for?

Nike Stan's seriously gonna act like the only brand that makes nice kicks is Nike!??

Let's be serious, plenty of other shoe brands out there that are very nice, Nike right now is killing it with the amount of hype is getting, they seriously can put out the crappiest shoe, as long as it has a limited tag on it, dudes will camp out for a week.

Those red reeboks Tyga got on are dope, I would pick those up.

Let Kanye or Wale or one of those hype driver rappers begin to endorse these and you'll see opinions changing.

Puma, NB's, Reebok, adidas all have some good designs.

Damn who remembers the Saucony hype in NY?...damb!

roll.gif
Who talking about yeezys though bro? NOBODY. NAME 1 reebok model you would pay 125+ for?

Fam I would pay 200$+ for a pair of New Balances before I drop 800$ on a pair of WTD SBs, absolutely hideous shoe driven by hype, not design.

roll.gif

I used yeezy as an example he is under Nike...it aint about price when it comes to copping something you like regardless the brand but since you asked i have paid 200 even 300 plus for some Reebok Alien Stompers...It was a 80's sneaker with a futuristic design but now a days it has a basic look...i know alot of dudes would say thats too much for some Reeboks but the same people would spend reseller money on some nikes that will come back out faster than you can unds them...
roll.gif

Reebok-It's a reintroduction,with urban america via rap.Whats old is new and whats new is old,that's one slogan that will never die when it comes to fashion,the lables will change,they might redesign something,rarely is anything original because consumers are comfortable with what they know and like.
Im glad we have some NTer's who actually remember when Reebok wasn't the standard but it was an option when it came to looking for that GEM,maybe everyone didn't have or looked over but you found it and it was ok.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

roll.gif
I kinda feel the same way- but I would like to own another pair of Shaqnosis or Kemps

nerd.gif

My initial interpretation of KingOfNy's emoticon is that perhaps RBK has plans to retro those in the near future, but maybe he can't or doesn't want to speak on it yet.

As for RBK in general, yea overall they're not as appealing as Nike but they do have some decent stuff. Like Steezy pointed out, those red joints Tyga got on are dope.

Nike Stan's seriously gonna act like the only brand that makes nice kicks is Nike!??

Let's be serious, plenty of other shoe brands out there that are very nice, Nike right now is killing it with the amount of hype is getting, they seriously can put out the crappiest shoe, as long as it has a limited tag on it, dudes will camp out for a week.

Let Kanye or Wale or one of those hype driver rappers begin to endorse these and you'll see opinions changing.

Put together wonderful...and yea im from Boston and my brother had every color...I use to say really yellow sacounys with the yellow mecca shirt...lok

Put together wonderful...and yea im from Boston and my brother had every color...I use to say really yellow sacounys with the yellow mecca shirt...lok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom