♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
7c4b446c773c11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

laugh.gif
hate for what? Yo bro snap this pic while I sit in the truck pointing
at the plate. Lame.

Lol you dudes stay reaching. He's taking pics for his instagram, which most artist do the same. Isn't like he's pretending paparazzi is taking these
laugh.gif
. Y'all hate this man like he beat you for the spot on the team

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

^^ if that post doesn't scream weak a*s hater, idk what does.

indeed. @%*!%@ alwayss hate on wale smh.
yo. im gonna be in this thread one of these days haha
frown.gif

Again, hate for what? If somebody isn't sucking Wale like y'all
do on here then it's hate
laugh.gif
Y'all called Game lame for a pic with
sneakers in his hand but Wale hops in a trunk and takes awkward
pic and it's reaching. F outta here.

All I see is the man posted up on the back of a truck, nothing more. Don't know where you all are going with this "he's trying too hard" thing.

Who birthed you n's, man?

Seriously, were yall not hugged as children? Is that why the disdain bubbles so feverishly?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

court-3-21-12-7.jpg

Son of Mars in Son of Mars.

How does dude have a Nike Knicks Lin Jersey

I thought NBA jerseys could only be made by adidas

Lol good pointBut Spike has his own Jordan model shoe, I wouldn't be surprise if they came legitimately from Nike or maybe he had some old hardwood classics and had them altered
I'm pretty sure the Adidas/NBA contract is up this year (or next) and Nike will be doing NBA jerseys the following year.

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD
I'm pretty sure the Adidas/NBA contract is up this year (or next) and Nike will be doing NBA jerseys the following year.

You might be thinking about the NFL.

Reebok gave up their NFL license at the end of last year, Nike takes over this season (and unveils their stuff April 3).

Adidas has the NBA rights until 2017 I believe.

Can we just enjoy the celebrities nice foot wear. Yall dudes sound like females the way yall be judging these people outfits. Majority of the people are milliionares. They dont care about our opinion and neither do they value a sneaker or an outfit.

CARRY ON. LOL

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

You might be thinking about the NFL.

Reebok gave up their NFL license at the end of last year, Nike takes over this season (and unveils their stuff April 3).

Adidas has the NBA rights until 2017 I believe.

You seem to be right. I did a comparative analysis on Nike and Adidas a couple years back (may have been last year) and thought that I read that Adidas' NBA contract was ending soon. I put this info in my analysis. Oh well.....

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

If you thought the movie Wall-E was terrible                                              just listen to Wale

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're trying too hard, relax.

If you thought the movie Wall-E was terrible                                              just listen to Wale
thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_lwyyheNtjj1qkx7on.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're seriously trying way to hard, quit embarrassing yourself. Back to Celebs rocking HEAT, which is exactly what Wale does on a consistent basis, if you'd like to discuss his musical talent, direct yourself here. http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/16/Music 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom