♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh @ the Wale' hate. He's a pretty dope rapper. His fits are pretty consistent even though i dont dress like that. and he would prob whip yo MFA!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

clean fit.  really need some pants like such in my life.  some non 511 !#! though
dockers alpha worked for me http://us.dockers.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11587242&cp=2271557.11818030&parentPage=family

i know i am getting old...because honestly i would rather be dressed like Jacob that Hov...(i think thats Jacob)

I hope you're 50 cause I'm 31 and I rather stay dressed like Jay. It's all about comfort. Suits are mad awkward IMO.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

i know i am getting old...because honestly i would rather be dressed like Jacob that Hov...(i think thats Jacob)

I hope you're 50 cause I'm 31 and I rather stay dressed like Jay. It's all about comfort. Suits are mad awkward IMO.

Time and place for both, why are there so many of you with this one-dimensional idea of how to dress....

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yes hate, I hate Wale simply because I made an observation, I must assume everyone of you dudes that's ever said something negative about me must be hating on me as well, bunch of clowns I swear
laugh.gif

Wale is cool in my book and his style is dope, probably one of the best, just wonder if he has time to snap and edit a WDYWT pic, how he has no time to post it himself being that he's a member....ya do know this thread is practically 70% "the official what did Wale wear today" thread.

Inb4 NTers say he practically has no time to breath, fr the sake of arguing, let's be serious.

lilphlip why does it bother you so much when people post pics of themselves on a forum, do you know how petty you sound, specially in today's times where people take pictures of everything and anything....get over it man.
Dog the %$*% are you talking about. He snaps these pics with his phone using instagram, and puts them on twitter for his fans 
laugh.gif
. He also post other pics of other people, pics of video shoots and various other things, same as other artist do. This dude said snap and edit a wdywt pic. 
roll.gif
at dudes really thinking he's taking pics for this thread as if dude gives a *$%% 

Yes Grimm he needs to find a computer to log into NT...what century you live in fam??
roll.gif

Anyways, not that serious either way, it was just an observation an opinion and we are all entitled to it, so deal with it
Son, it's like it kills you to shutup sometimes. Like literally pains you to see a topic and just glance over it and move on.
But back to this. Why does the fact that he doesn't specifically post in WDYWT bother you so damn much?  Instagram is a site/app that is SOLELY for photos. How is son being lame or wack for posting (quickly edited, cuz 2012 apps can do that) pics to a PIC SHARING SITE? A site where the sole purpose is to get your ego stroked via people liking and commenting on your pic, not like WDYWT on a NT where he's damn near public enemy #1.

He posts to IG, an NTer sees the heat, copies and paste said pic to this thread, we comment. Done. Here I am thinking this is a harmless process, but nahhh i'm obviously mistaken. 

Originally Posted by Kramer

^ I kinda agree. Like who are you asking to take these pictures while you pose showing off your clothes? He might as well still just post in the wdywt thread cuz Im sure he has that in mind

i could do without the corny "Better denim all" i.s.s. like editing ....i think that's why ppl hate him, i mean stalley does the same thing but not as corny....wale's just like us, he likes his sneakers and is one of the few true sneakerheads in rap

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i could do without the corny "Better denim all" i.s.s. like editing ....i think that's why ppl hate him, i mean stalley does the same thing but not as corny....wale's just like us, he likes his sneakers and is one of the few true sneakerheads in rap
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everytime, man. 

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Yes Grimm he needs to find a computer to log into NT...what century you live in fam??
roll.gif

Anyways, not that serious either way, it was just an observation an opinion and we are all entitled to it, so deal with it
Son, it's like it kills you to shutup sometimes. Like literally pains you to see a topic and just glance over it and move on.
But back to this. Why does the fact that he doesn't specifically post in WDYWT bother you so damn much?  Instagram is a site/app that is SOLELY for photos. How is son being lame or wack for posting (quickly edited, cuz 2012 apps can do that) pics to a PIC SHARING SITE? A site where the sole purpose is to get your ego stroked via people liking and commenting on your pic, not like WDYWT on a NT where he's damn near public enemy #1.

He posts to IG, an NTer sees the heat, copies and paste said pic to this thread, we comment. Done. Here I am thinking this is a harmless process, but nahhh i'm obviously mistaken. 

Why do I have to hold my tongue??...ya really take #+*@ way out of context, I've said about a million times how much I like Wales style and I've actually been pro-Wale, but the second I state a not so positive OPINION it becomes an issue?...ya know as much about what Wale is about as I do, none of you are his personal friends to know with what intentions he takes those pics or to be so sure to say that he doesn't browse over this thread, save the hipocrisy.Anyways back on to the whole suit vs comfy look, I understand people prefer one or the other, but every grown man should have at least one suit in their closet, I mean c'mon...you gonna show up to a wedding in jays and Jeans?...being aware that there is a time and place for both is not me being one-dimensional, is being realistic...I'm most comfortable in a pair of chucks, jeans and a tee, doesn't mean I'll take my wife on a fancy date in that....so there is no reason to justify which way you rather dress based on how old you are....as long as it fits you good.

steezy, why YOU alway feel the need to defend yourself? If you really comfortable with who you are, all you gotta do is keep doing you. Forget everybody else. Its your life bruh. Dont need to defend not a damn thing. Haters gonna hate. Keep it moving.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everytime, man. 

I agree, my only qualm with his Instagram pictures are the corny tags. If he didn't post daily though, then what the hell would we even do in this thread?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by illphillip

At least when he does it, there is a bit of a marketing element to it. 
That's how I've always looked at it. Great marketing, when the powers that be at Nike see that and all the sneaker blog posts of his photos they're proud. More free product for him, more money for the company. I'd be doing the same damn thing.
This.
and....  at that clown KSteezy having the audacity to try an co-sign hes tired of wale taking pics daily. Son floods WDYWT with JUST as many pictures on a regular basis. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by illphillip

At least when he does it, there is a bit of a marketing element to it. 
That's how I've always looked at it. Great marketing, when the powers that be at Nike see that and all the sneaker blog posts of his photos they're proud. More free product for him, more money for the company. I'd be doing the same damn thing.
This.
and....  at that clown KSteezy having the audacity to try an co-sign hes tired of wale taking pics daily. Son floods WDYWT with JUST as many pictures on a regular basis. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
har har har, i never said i was tired or found anything wrong with him and his pictures....try again.
and i will continue to "flood" the WDYWT as you say, funny thing that joint is 10+ pages long and ive only posted twice, thats how much of a sheep mentality you have, i laugh at all you fools who get so agitated with my presence and cant do a damb thing to stop me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Ofcourse suits are necessary- you read it wrong though, i meant its one dimensional to condemn YOUR interpretation of what he posted. Ofcourse the suit looks better, most people look better in a suit than street clothes- but its all situational.

that is all i meant bro, time and place, you can look good in anything you wear as long as it fits you well...a suit isnt nessesarily a better look than some simple jeans and kicks.

2mpa7me.jpg

Reebok Back.....
TDot, I'm not sure if you're serious about that being a Reebok photo shoot. But if you are, Reebok marketing needs to seriously enforce their contractual obligations with whoever they sign.

I remember Jay-Z rockin' Nike/JB product 24/7 when he was signed to Reebok and they were making those whack 'S.Carter' shoes for him - guess nothing's changed.

Originally Posted by vood99

2mpa7me.jpg

Reebok Back.....
TDot, I'm not sure if you're serious about that being a Reebok photo shoot. But if you are, Reebok marketing needs to seriously enforce their contractual obligations with whoever they sign.

I remember Jay-Z rockin' Nike/JB product 24/7 when he was signed to Reebok and they were making those whack 'S.Carter' shoes for him - guess nothing's changed.

They know that no one in their right mind who's not an athlete would walk out the house Reebok'd down.

They messed up by putting him in Reebok ads. Kids flock to what Wale wears because nobody's forcing him to wear it, it's his actual taste.

They should have gave him some John Walls on the low and let him start rocking those. Kept the deal on the low.

i really dont see anything wrong with some of those Reeboks, they can be pulled off nicely, specially those red ones with the gum bottom Tyga was wearing a couple of pages back...
They remind me of Filas.

fila-fitness-f13.jpg

sick.gif

roll.gif

those Filas are ugly as sin....i like the contrast of the gum bottom against the red i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom